19. Pretend to be concern.!

"Second young master, second young madam is crossing the line, how could she openly cuckold you? she -"

"Get out" he suddenly said.

The maid was confused and thought she had misheard him "huh?"

"Have you forgotten the rules of Jeon family? When did I allow you to approach me? Get lost."

A cold and terrifying aura exclude from his body "Also, who have you the courage to slander your master behind their back?"

The maid froze. "Second young master? I am speaking the truth, the second young madam really tried to seduce the elder young Master, you don't believe me.?"

Jungkook stared at her with his dark eyes "Other than you, did anyone else see it?" The maid thought jungkook believed her and shook her head "I was the only one there but second young master, I swear I really saw it."

Hearing this, the corner of his lips curled in ridicule "In other words, only you saw it and no one can testify for you."

Only then did the maid realized what jungkook meant "Second Young Master, i-"

"Jealousy? is that why you made it up? " his eyes were dark and penetrating as if they could see through her and see the ugliness in her heart, when the maid heard him, she became flustered and it became evident that jungkook hit the nail on the head. "Second young master, i .... I am not lying, you must believe me."

He smirked "Oh.?" sneered "Why should I trust you, a servant, over my wife.?"

"I..." she saw the bloodthirsty smile on his lip and began to feel regret, he looked hot but it gave terrified to Other's who incounter merely, she didn't bully you before but after knowing he ignored you as if you didn't exist, she thought that jungkook would approve of her actions but who knew Jungkook would have this kind of reaction.

"You're the one who poured milk on her clothes." he said affirmatively, the maid panicked, why is it like this? "Second young master, i-"

"The Jeon household doesn't need a cunning servant like you." he looked at her as if he was looking at a dead body  "If I hear you talking nonsense about her outside in the future, you know what will happen."

Ding- The elevator opened as he moved the wheel and left, the maid's legs went weak and she fell to the ground.

________

You quickly changed and looked at the suit that you put to the side, there's milk stain so you thought him returning after washing it to dry, you put it into the bucket and find someone else to clean it up and sent in his room, after giving it you left for work.

When you arrived, Minho and jungkook also arrived at the same time, you looked in his direction, his expression was always cold as usual, he was still indifferent to your presence, you retracted your gaze and subconsciously tightened grip on your pen, maybe you're mistaking it but Jungkook seemed to be angry with you. But why.?

Was it because of what happened in bedroom or because of Jeonghan? your mind was in a mess but you tried to focus on work then delivered documents and made coffee for him twice but he continued to ignore you.

When you went to the canteen for lunch at noon, you heard people around discussing about some topic.

"Hey, did you guys heard? It seems like the Jeon's is going to cancel the partnership with the Cube Entertainment."

"Really? Why did they suddenly cancel such an important project?"

"I heard it was Young Master Jeon's decision, it was decided during the meeting this morning."