26. Something between..!!

Congratulations BTSxARMY, we won AMS, so so proud.

darn it! Jeon Jungkook's sharp side profile ...not to forget Min Yoongi's in bonus .... gonna cry, mom I want these boys ...

____________
_______

Minho subconsciously covered his eyes with his hands trying to make himself invisible, He can't see anything.

But he could not cover both ears when he also needed to cover his eyes, he couldn't see but he could clearly hear your muffled voice.

Young Master Jeon, can't you wait just a bit longer.? We're so close to your room, Do you really have to do this in the elevator.?

This kiss didn't last long because you couldn't breathe, after short while your body went limp in his arms with no strength left in you, This wasn't first time he had to stop because you couldn't breathe while kissing, jungkook quickly let go of you and grabbed your chin making you looked up at him and said with husky tone.

"What did you do to Jeonghan to make him care about you so much??"

He even wanted to carry her himself.

Who gave him the guts.?

Your eyes were misty as you blinked a few times and asked dryly "Jeing-Jeonghan.... who is that.?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes "You don't know.?"

"Mhm..!" You nodded rapidly like a chick pecking at rice, he was silent for a while and then suddenly asked "Then, who am I.?"

Minho was at a loss for words.

Young Master Jeon is kind of scary.
You stared at the person in front of you and reached out to caress his face, your eyes stared at him for a long time before the corner of your mouth suddenly curled up with beautiful smiles.

"Who are you.?"

Jungkook's face became livid, so all this time, you didn't even know who he was.? It felt as if the pressure around him increased as he stared at you dangerously and said with gritted teeth "I will give you one minute to think carefully and figure out who I am, Otherwise..."

"Jeon Jungkook.!"

Right after He finished his threat, you suddenly shouted his name, just then, the elevator arrived at the floor, your clear and crisp voice accompanied the sound of the elevator opening, Minho stood still in the corner not knowing if he should push wheelchair out or not.

"You still haven't answered my question, why do you keep meddling into my business.?" remembering question again you asked him as he felt head ache.

She really doesn't know how to give up, does she.?

"To the bedroom." he ordered and Minho nodded before pushing wheelchair out and opened the door and pushed in, moving as quickly as he could, after that he quickly left the room, wiping sweat in his forehead while asking cautiously "Young Master Jeon, I.....i will be leaving?"