27. Pride or care.!

The two of you looked at each other, The atmosphere was so awkward that neither he nor you knew what to do.

silence filled the room, you bit your lower lip not knowing what to do but jumped off the bed to escape from his stare and rushed towards bathroom.

"Too embarrassed to face me after what happened last night?" But his words made you stop, of course, your original plan was to run and avoid him but after hearing that, you changed your mind and turned around to stood still, hands silently grabbing corner of clothes "No."

Chewing on lip, gaze fell on his handsome face "Thank you for bringing me back last night." he raised his eyebrows "It looks like you remember.?" you nodded "pretty much." you pushed your hair behind your ear and hesitate to speak for awhile "ah, last night ... I didn't do anything excessive, did I.?"

you roughly knew lots things but some are not reachable, while you're thinking, he focused his eyes on your face with his intense gaze making you feel awkward "Excessive?" he sneered "What do you think.?"

you tightly gripped your clothes that it felt like it'll be tore if you used anymore strength on it "What? Are you hoping that you did something to me.?"

The audacity of the question rendered you mute, as you lowered your head making yourself small and fragile, avoiding his gaze "No matter what happens, I'd like to thank you."

Here it again, there was the lifeless look he had always hated on you, his eyes flashed with Mixed emotion, why  you would be so cold to him.? always swallowed emotions and show him your this type of attitude that makes him angry, he narrowed his eyes and spoke with cold smile on his face "I was just afraid that you would embarrass the Jeon family, other than that I couldn't care less whether you die or not, outside."

His cold words piercing your heart like sharp sword, making you trembled and nodded "I know."

And force yourself to walked in the direction of the bathroom, when you came out he was already gone, after washing you walked to the wardrobe, you didn't saw your suitcase and clothes instead there was new one's covering half of the wardrobe, this all clothes are bought by jungkook for you but you didn't touch them, jungkook asked maids to throw your things away.

You're so mad that you shouted at maids in frustration, telling them to bring your things back, they kept your things in store room so, they didn't touch anything from that, they're scared if Jungkook find out they'll get scold by him, so you prefer to hide your things if he asked maids, you instructed them to tell him they threw it already, they obeyed, after that you searched for your clothes, there's some new clothes that you didn't wear much after your marriage with Dong-hae, you hadn't many chance to wear after buying since Jungkook is so embarrassed to see you in your old clothes, you have to use this as an excuse not to touch clothes that he had bought for you.

________

The door was swung open and you walked in with cup of coffee in your hand then placed on the table.

"Young Master Jeon, here's your coffee." after that you turned to leave with no further words, his eyes were focused on the document he was reading, then as if suddenly remembered something he looked up to see you wearing a black dress, The dress appeared elegant and proper, very tasteful, This was something you could wear to work and not appear like a burden, in addition, it outlined your thin and slender waist, showing off your figure in a flattering light, it's just that ....

The dress didn't look like it was one of the items he purchased yesterday. Thinking this his vein and lips moved wordlessly.

"Wait right there."