28. stop dreaming!

His cold treatment left you at a loss, your face was frightened pale, hands clutched at side's clothes, out of perplexity, your lower lip was bitten hardly that nearly drew blood, you had shreiked back.

Seeing you so pitiful made Jeonghan's heart ache for you.

Old Master was enraged by Jungkook's words, that bastard recognized that he would not hold a board meeting because the board directors was very supportive of Jeon Jungkook and would just side with him, the timing was not right just yet....

However, Old Master had a few tricks up his sleeve and he wasn't planning to let go so easily.

"Jungkook, don't just think that you're so untouchable and that I wouldn't dare to do anything to you."

Jungkook appeared like he could care less about the old man's words, raising his head so that his eyes were aligned with Old man "You don't have to go far, the company is right here, Grandpa. I'm telling you, you can have the board meeting at any time, you'll have your way as long as ... they listen to you."

His lips curved up, the smile was epitome of bloodthirsty, filled with complacency and calmness, his demeanor exuded confidence, even though Jungkook was wheelchair bound but his style of going about things was often unexpected and over the top, the next events would prove that his methods were right.

The board of directors just happened to be a group of old men who looked down on Jeon Jungkook ever since his arrival into the company, not long after he made his entrance into the Jeon's, his many outstanding and beautiful achievements seemed to speak for themselves, seeing all that he has accomplished in such a short span of time, the board of directors soon saw him into a different light, it was also widely known that though Jungkook's legs are not working it doesn't mean his brain would not.

"You shouldn't mess around with the Yook family, Jungkook. You have offended Director Yook, so you have to offer them an explanation for your actions."

Seeing the situation not cooling down, Old Master's men came front to handle the situation between pair of grandfather and grandson.

"Yeah, it's all very well if we don't cooperate but why did you hurt him.?"

"Allowing him to live is my mercy." Jungkook said ruthlessly. His cold words shocked everyone in the room, Old Master's reaction was the most intense as he immediately said "What kind of bastard are you?? your father would've been ashamed that he gave birth to someone like you."

"Grandfather!" Jeonghan stepped forward, seeing that things were about to get out of hand and held the old man's arm "please don't be angry, Jungkook clearly has his reason for not cooperating with the cube enter. He has always had good judgement when it comes to these things, besides Jungkook is a member of the Jeon family, his decisions are for the best of the Jeon's, so please don't worry."

"Really? Is that so.?" Jungkook replied in a cold tone "That might not be necessarily true."

watching the confrontation unfold, you had an headache listening from the side, you felt that Jungkook was making a deliberate point to try and anger Old Master, he didn't hold back and each sentence appeared to be targeted to hit its mark, No wonder that by the end of it all, Old Master was so furious!

"Jeonghan, did you heard what he said? Listen to his words and tell me, I'm not imagining things." Old Master breath heavily. "Grandpa, you can head out first, I'll notify the driver to send you off." Jeonghan merely left it at that, he helped old master and went out, Other's also followed old master out of the office. But you didn't move at all, your face was still pale, lips are bitten red and hands are still trembling.