29. Visit you!

His sharp eyes cut into you like a knife, you're momentarily stunned but stubbornly bite your lower lip before opening mouth "Young Master Jeon, since you only see me as an outsider, please let me out of the car, you don't need to have anything to do with me."

Minho and driver at front seat was loss in words, they could not help but think to themselves.

Second young lady, is it really okay for you to say this? to actually dare to voice such concerns to Young Master Jeon, that is really brave of you.

Sure enough, the temperature in the car dropped noticeably.

"I dare you to say what you just said again."

Repeat what you said again? you looked at him and noticed that the hostility in his eyes was nearly overpowering, it appeared that if you dared to say it again, he would not hesitate to grab your neck and kill you instantly. Giving this some thought, you didn't repeat but instead "How is it different after saying it a few times? I will not repeat myself, in other words, I want to get out of this car."

Minho and driver invisibly facepalm themselves, how stubborn the two people in back seat, Jungkook didn't make a move.

"I want to get out of the car now!" you shouted insistently but he reached out to pinched your chin nearly crushed your jaw cause of his forceful strong grip.

"Please believe me, when I say I'll throw you out of this car, at that time ... you and the child won't be able to survive."

he roared making your face turned into ugly with trembling lips "JEON JUNGKOOK, YOU ARE SUCH A DEVIL!"

he could not help but sneer "You're calling me devil? I really regret letting you keep that bastard considering you're carrying a child with a man as weak as that, are you completely crazy or something? what are you doing still wanting to protect his child?"

You anxiously bit your lower lip, he didn't know this but the child was not Donghae's at all, But you couldn't find it within yourself to explain this to Jungkook, the identity of the father was still unknown to you, feeling waves of anger surge within you "what do you know.?"

On his mouth was a hideous sneer, instead of replying he choose to ignore you. Seeing him in silence you quieted down but your phone rang again making his eyes seemed to take all this in, who actually cared about you this much?

you pick up phone to answer as he simultaneously released his grip on you to received the call.

"hello?"

"Y/n? I am at the entrance of your company but I didn't see you, where are you now? and how are you doing? I'm sorry, I was a little stuck while coming here hence the slight delay."

In the quiet of the car, you could clearly hear the worry in her voice, Jungkook choose to completely ignore you when he heard a woman's voice on the other side of the phone.

"I'm doing alright, heading to the hospital right now." you wiped the cold sweat that had been collecting on your forehead, Jungkook could not help but snort after hearing this, you said you're fine despite obviously being in pain.

"Really? did you call a taxi?"

"I'll explain to you later, sorry for making you come all this way just for nothing."

"You know how our relationship has always been like, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, give me a call later when you're free."

"okay."

The person on the other end of the phone confirmed many times before hanging up, you reached to touch your lower abdomen, the pain was becoming really unbearable, this didn't mean the child should be in any trouble, right?