YANDRE! Mike × Beca + Vincent

Beca was driving to Mike's house from work. Mike was sick but feeling better. Mika, Jeremy, Bri, Mike, and herself were going to watch some random movies.

Beca walked in the popcorn smelling house, she just couldn't wait!

"Oh hey Ms. Jackass."

"Hey Mika."

"W-what movie a-are we going t-to watch f-first?" Jeremy said, probably hoping for a comedy or something not related to scary-ness.

"Oh, a oldie but a goldie! Hot Tub Time Machine!" Mike saying, it being his favorite movie. (Mike, it's not THAT old, there, you can read without hatin') ^^

Everything went black. "Powers off Mika!" No answer. "MIKA?!" No sign of Mika. Then I felt a hand over my mouth. I tried kicked him.
"Shhhh~"

I was gagged and thrown into a van.

Time Skip~~~~~~~

I was finally let out the van. Gagged and blindfolded, I didn't where I was going, except for the support from the one who has me. I was pinned to a wall and my blindfold was tooken off. I was met with the blank eyes of Vincent.

"Your mine sweetie~"

No more Beca's POV but
Mika's POV.

I knew the house so well I knew exactly where the flashlight was. I got it and turned on the electric back on.

"Jeremy?"

"I-in h-here."

He and Bri were huddling together in a locked bathroom.

"You can come out."

He unlocked the door.

"W-where is M-Mike?"

"Oh no... probably protecting Beca..."

We ran around the house. I found him in his room. He looked like he was in a death match... and lost. He was stabbed a couple times and looked like he broke a couple bones.

"Mike!" I ran to him. He was still alive. "Where's Beca?"

He barely had enough energy, "V- Vincent..."

I called 911 and told them. They were on investigation.