Preparations

"THINK FAST CHUCKLENUTS!" Chris screams, throwing a clock directly at my forehead. I wake up suddenly and sit up to touch my head.
     "uwu owie ouchie!" I yell, feeling my forehead. "that hurt" I say.
     "Just had to jumpstart your mind, get you prepared for the day, you know?" Chris says to me. I stare at him with a blank face.
  "Come on, let's get out there. The show starts this afternoon, but we gotta get prepared. Come inside"
I step out of the limousine and look up to see a mansion, even bigger than my own. Chris leads me inside the massive door to see a modern staircase up to an indoor balcony. I see someone standing on the balcony, leaning over the railing. They have a very attractive figure, but i'm still too tired to make out their face. They walk away from the balcony and into a room, closing the door behind them. Who could it have been?
"Come with me." Chris says. He starts walking me toward a room with my name on it. Suddenly a man walks in front of my and runs into me.
"O-Oh... S-S-Sorry." I say. He turns to face me and... No way. It's the soup time cat!
"O-O-O-O-Oh my gosh Hi soup time cat! So sorry about that."
"Soup Time." He says to me.
"Woah, woah, woah, no talking to the contestants ahead of time!" Chris says. He grabs me by the shoulders and pushes my into the room. Right before i go in i get a glimpse of the soup time cat one more time. He smiles at me, before turning to keep walking. Chris pushes me into the room and closes the door behind me.

Could that have been the guy from the balcony? He didn't match the body type exactly, but I didn't really see the balcony guy in the first place, so maybe it was him. I don't know, but he really was dreamy.

I look around the room. It seems to be a dressing room. There's a mirror spanning across the entire wall, with a counter beneath it. I turn to my left to see a rack with tons of clothing on it. anything i could ever want to wear. No way! I grab the most attractive outfit I can find. I put on a bright neon yellow nike tshirt, to match my bright neon yellow athletic shorts, and my bright neon yellow athletic sneakers. I pull out my phone to see a call from an unknown number. I answer the call.
      "Ayup gamers it's me chris mclean. Are you almost finished getting ready?"
      "Yeah let me just grab my trendy neon yellow purse." I say. I hang up the phone and open the door. Chris is standing right outside the door.
      "Ready to go?" Chris asks.
       "Yep!" I say excitedly.
        "Alright, just walk out that door!" Chris gestures to the front door. "I'll be out in a minute." Chris walks down a hallway. I start to the door when suddenly:
      "EUOOF" a voice says. I turn to face the sound and see a square figure. He has blue jeans and a bright blue t-shirt. No way! Its minecraft steve!
      "OMG STEVE FROM THE HIT BESTSELLING VIDEOGAME MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell excitedly. My heart starts beating too fast. He stares into my soul as I start to get a heart attack out of pure excitement.
        "HI STEVE!" I yell, in more pain than before. He reaches out his hand and I take it. My heart stops entirely. He pulls me up and our faces almost touch.
        "H-H-H-H-Hi Steve..." I say embarrassed. My heart starts beating at a normal pace again, and I step away from him. He walks past me and opens the front door.
         "After you.." He says. I walk past him, blushing more than ever. I walk outside and...

—————————To Be Continued————————

Authors Note:
OMG GUYS THANKS FOR SO MANY READS!!!! IM GOING TO WRITE AS FAST AS I CAN BUT MY MOM JUST GOT HIT BY A CAR LOL 😂 😂😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😐😐😐😆😆😆😂😂POSTING THE NEXT CHAPTERS SOON LOL!!!!!!!!!!