1. Mission Save The Ramen's Reputation

Naruto is suddenly acting strange. The rest of team 7 decides to brush off the strange behavior for a while, until the unthinkable happens.
Naruto, UZUMAKI NARUTO, says no to RAMEN.

Where Naruto realizes Kakashi's sensei was Minato Namikaze, the fourth Hokage. The person whose death, according to the whispers among the villagers, was on him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alrighty, my little minions", Kakashi says, clapping his hands together, looking fondly at the three exhausted genin sprawled on the grass after a day of hard-work. Who said D-Rank missions were not exhausting?

"Maa, come on, is this the power of youth?" Kakashi questioned when the three genin stayed where they were, unresponsive. For a second Kakashi wondered if they were dead.

"Kakashi sensei, you need to stop seeing Guy, seriously", Sasuke said between pants. 

"Yeah, his youthfulness is rubbing off", Sakura gasped, trying to sit up. 

Kakashi frowned a little, glancing at his third student, who seemed to have no comments to add. In fact, the young blonde had been abnormally quiet since morning. He had tried asking Sasuke and Sakura if they knew about something bothering him, however they seemed to be as clueless as him. 

In fact Naruto seemed to be avoiding any conversation with Kakashi. He had tensed up everytime Kakashi had directly addressed him about anything, and didn't add any comments about anything Kakashi said. He didn't even shout at him for being late, or at his lame excuse about slipping on an omelet lying on the ground on his way. 

"How about I treat you guys some ramen?" Kakashi asked, ignoring his students' concerns about him acting similar to the green alien, and trying to get them all to at least stand up. 

He did not want to be seen walking across Konoha with three acting-dead 12-year-olds hanging off of him. 

"Yay!" Sakura cheered. 

"Hn", Sasuke agreed in his own Uchiha tongue. 

Kakashi glanced towards Naruto. 

"Um... I'm not hungry", he mumbled, glancing down. 

Kakashi blinked once. Twice. Thrice. Then he turned his back towards Naruto, closed his eyes, clasped his hands together, and muttered "Release!" trying to dispel the non-existent genjutsu. 

Nothing happened. 

That's when Kakashi put his Icha-Icha aside. 

Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi exchanged terrified glances, before looking back at Naruto. 

"Er... so... since the missions are over... see you guys tomorrow", Naruto said, hurrying off the scene, realizing he pulled the last straw over there. He wasn't always as dumb as he let on. 

"Alright. I declare an emergency meeting. Right. Now", Kakashi said in a wild panic, looking at the other two students. 

"Present, present", Sakura said hurriedly getting off the grass, Sasuke doing the same, as both of them stood in front of Kakashi in the same panicked state. 

"First things first, did that just happen?" Kakashi asked hurriedly looking at the two. 

"I can't believe it either but IT DID! Naruto, our Naruto, said no to ramen!"

"Hn!"

"That's a disgrace to the ramen's reputation!"

"This world is coming to an end, Uzumaki Naruto said no to ramen!"