Chapter 4

Team Rwby and JNPR were eating lunch as Ruby hugged her new t-Shirt that had your signature.

But they were smiling feeling the cool air. Yep after the arrest the air conditioner was turned back on.

Jaune: Ahhhhh...this is the life....

Pyrrha: Thanks for fixing it Y/N.

The girls: Ahhhhhh sweet cool air~

Ren: So what happens now?

Jaune: Well Ozpin said that everything should be back to normal. At least justice was served.

Pyrrha: Yeah.

- In Vale -

A woman was being chased as she screams for help.

She walked into a wall as she screams as a gunshot was heard.

A man heard and ran towards their seeing the woman dead.

He picked up his scroll.

Man: 911 PLEASE SEND HELP THERE BEEN A MURDER!!!

🎶 It a nightmare....an endless nightmare....ohhhhh the world is a wonderful place. Yet even wonderful places has a bad side....Ohhhh can you feel the changes today? The night has just began.
There is a murderer out there. Laughing out there. Did he get away? Or will you put him away? The screams of the innocent made the world cry. Someone needs to make things right. So count on me to get the job done. Justice will be served.
It a nightmare....an endless nightmare....ohhhhh the world is a wonderful place. Yet even wonderful places has a bad side....Ohhhh can you feel the changes today? The night has just began.
Corruption is near. Can you feel the evil? Is it too late?....You can't escape from your fate. Your clock is ticking down to your doom. You can't hide forever. Ohhhhhh you can hide behind your money and power. But you can never escape your fate. Ohhhhhh Justice will always win. Fate will come just you wait.
It a nightmare....an endless nightmare....ohhhhh the world is a wonderful place. Yet even wonderful places has a bad side....Ohhhh can you feel the changes today? The night has just began.
OHHHHHHH EVERY CASE WILL BE SOLVED!!!!! WHEN IM ON THE CASE!!! OHHHHH THAT ONE CASE IS HAUNTING ME!!! I SWEAR I WILL BRING JUSTICE TO YOU BEFORE I DIE!!!.
Ohhhhhhh Fate is an endless nightmare. Why must I be cursed with my perfect memories? Ohhhhhh Fate is blessing me. Thank you for the blessing.
.........Thank you for the gift and the curse.🎶

( Wanting to make a theme song for the reader in his book. I got some inspiration from the series charms. But if you don't like the song I understand.)

- Y/N House -

You were vacuuming the living room as you always keep the place clean.

After the vacuuming. You began cleaning the table and counters.

You then looked at a picture of you and Sheila.

You gently grabbed it and took a good look.

Some memories replayed in your head.

Sheila: When I grow up. I want to have two kids and a wonderful husband.

Y/N: I'm going to be a detective.

Sheila: I really wish you come with me to Beacon.

Y/N: Why? So I can be a Huntman that has more authority than detectives and abuse power?

Sheila: Don't be like that Dad was a Huntman.

Y/N: Dad left us and mom for that raven whore.

Sheila: At least consider it.

Y/N: I have considered it.

Sheila: And?

Y/N:.....no.

You got up and went up to your room and Sheila looks down petting a puppy.

As the memory stops you just touched the picture.

Y/N:.....I'm sorry......

You heard the door open and heels clicking.

Y/N: So where were you Glynda?

She walked into the living room carrying the mail.

Glynda: Had some quality time with some old friends. Btw you got some mail from the court.

Y/N: What did they say?

Glynda: Congratulations on getting back to work...you also have a letter from one of the members Jacques.

She gives it to you as you open it.

Jacques: Mr.L/N. It nice to see you getting back to work. We need all the help we can get to catch Torchwick. Though I wanted to discuss something with you. You are sitting on interesting ground here. Your vote is important. We are about to declare war on Menagerie for a crime they caused. If you support my decision then I can pull a few strings and help you catch your sister killer.

You then looked at Glynda as you wanted an explanation.

Glynda: You know the white fang been attacking city's and towns right?

Y/N: Yeah?

Glynda: Well Atlas declared that Menagerie was responsible on no proof a few years ago and now a few months ago they had proof.

You nod and walked outside and opens the soon as you see someone was about to knock.

You looked down seeing a short woman.

Y/N: Neo?!

Neo:....Y/N....Please help me.

( Well that it for this chapter.

It seems the court is aware of your reinstate and Jacques seems to have quite the interest in you.

What does Neo need help with?

What will happen next?

Anyway I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you all in the next chapter.)