how you met♡

TSUKISHIMA🌙:

~your pov~

you were just walking down the halls tired as usual ignoring the whispers. you see a certain someone spread rumors about you beating them up when, you never did. so everyone thinks you're some sort of delinquent. it was going good until, you bumped into someone.

looking up it was one of the volleyball kids. you could hear everyone whispering about whether you were going to fight him or not. you really did hate the attention.

"sorry"

"mhm" and then he walked away.

you were suprised it wasnt anything more but you were glad it wasnt.

YAMAGUCHI🌱:

~your pov~

you dont know why your uncle wanted you to come to the gym. yea, takeda sensei was your uncle. the coach said something about you being able to bring a new perspective or whatever, you really just wanted to sleep. walking to the gym doors a volleyball had rolled to your feet and a green haired boy with freckles picked it up before looking at you.

"uh.. hi"

"hey.. is takeda here?"

"uuuh.. yea"

"cool"

you walked past him and later learned his name was yamaguchi when you had to practice receiving his serves.

NISHINOYA⚡:

~your pov~

you just wanted a popsicle. so tell me why you had a short, second year libero begging you to have the last one. you recognized him from people at school talking about him.

"uh.. if i give it to you will you get up?"

"YES!" he immediately jumped up and beamed at you.

"you have a cute smile.. here." you handed it to the flustered bean and walked off to get a drink.

KENMA🧶:

~your pov~

you were currently working the cash register for a part time job at your parents bakery. most of the people that came in were old people but occasionally there were some random office workers who were getting a bunch of hand pies. the bell above the door rung and in walked 4 boys.

"hello" a tall pretty boy with black hair walked in along with a grey haired guy who was slightly shorter, a guy named oikawa, he was a regular and loved the milk bread your mom made, and a small cat looking guy who was on a psp.

"Y/N-CHAN!! YOU HAVE MILK BREAD RIGHT?!"

"yes oikawa-san, who are your friends and what would they like?"

"im sugawara and could i have a uuuh, chocolate muffin?"

"of course and you?"