𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

Summary : Harry and Ginny broke up at Dumbledore's funeral. They met after the war just for separating their ways. It's been 5 years since they haven't meet each other.

★★★★★★

"Mr. Potter,

Hope you are doing well. I would like to invite you for the 5th anniversary of the Final Battle of Hogwarts. It would be great if you present there.

Your sincerely,

McGonagall

Headmaster of Hogwarts Wizard and Witchcraft School.

Harry placed the letter on his desk. He is getting this letter for the 2nd time this week. He don't want to attend this ceremony. He never went to Hogwarts after the final battle.

"What did you get here?" asked his colleague Alex.

"Nothing. Just the invitation letter from Hogwarts." said Harry.

"Are you still not going after getting so many letters?" asked Alex.

"No I am not." snapped Harry.

"Take it easy mate." said Ron from his desk. Harry himself don't even know why he snapped at his colleague.

"Sorry bose." apologised Alex.

"It's okay." said Harry.

"I think you should go this time. Mum is also insisted that you have to come Burrow. You haven't visited there for 5 years mate " said Ron.

"I will think about it." said Harry. Ron nodded at him sadly. He knew why Harry don't want to go Hogwarts or the Burrow. The reason is she.

★★★★★★

Ginny dropped herself on the bed after getting shower. She just returned from her one of the Holyhead Harpies practices. As much she loves to play quidditch sometime she get annoyed by these practices.

She was about to drift to sleep when she heard a tap of her window. She opened her eyes and looked at the window. It is one of the Hogwarts owls. And it have a letter in his beck.

Ginny felt too lazy to get up and get the letter. So she took her wand and muttered a spell to open the window. The owl came inside and dropped the letter on her lap.

Ginny took the letter and teared it. Inside she found the invitation letter. She was going through the letter when she heard the sound of her floo. It is Hermione Granger.

"Ginny, are you at home?" asked Hermione.

"I am at my bedroom Hermione." yelled Ginny.

"Oh hey!" Hermione entered the room.

"Hey! What brings you here?" asked Ginny.

"Have you got the letter from McGonagall?" asked Hermione.

"Yeah." replied Ginny.

"Are you going?" asked. Hermione nervously.

"I have to. Otherwise Mum will kill me." chuckled Ginny.

"You know he will be there." said Hermione looking at her.

"It doesn't matter who present there. I am just going there for my brother." said Ginny. "Besides I have a boyfriend." added Ginny.

"He is not who. He is Harry. He is the person whom you used to love and still do." Hermione looked at her eyes.

"Can't you stop discussion on this topic?" asked Ginny irritatingly.