A Hogwarts Returning

3rd POV:
"Here we go, Daddy's back." Molly says, pushing Arthur Weasley to a table, in a wheelchair.
"Sit down, everybody, sit down. That's it. Now, presents." Molly said.
"And a nice big box for Ron." Arthur said.
"Big box for you. And.." Molly said holding out sweaters to Fred and George mixing them between the two.
"Oh! You two figure it out." She said, laughing.
"Come on, now, open up. I want to see your faces." Molly said.
Ron pulled out a hand-knit sweater and Hermione smiled.
"Try it on." Molly said.
"Thanks mum, it's perfect." Ron says.
"Just what you wanted?" Molly asked Ron.
"Yeah, of course mum, thanks." Ron replied.
"Come on, then, clean this up." She said.

Harry POV:
"Harry! Harry!" Ms. Weasley called for me.
"There you are. Happy Christmas." She said, handing me a present.
"Thank you, but you didn't have to get me anything. I say excitedly, giving her a hug.
"Lovely to have you with us." Molly said, giving a death glare to Hermione.
"Thank you." I say again.
"Now, pass that to daddy." Molly said.

I carefully open the package, finding a scarf inside. I look up to find Sirius in the doorway smiling at me.
"A Christmas toast, to Mr. Harry Potter, without whom I would not be here." Arthur says, making my heart beat faster.

"Harry." Arthur says.
"Harry." The rest of the Weasley's say.
"Harry." Sirius says, I turn and look to see him lifting his glass to me.

After we finish eating, I follow Hermione and Ron down the stairs.
"I don't understand why you don't want to wear it Ronald." She says.
"Because I look like a bloody idiot." Ron replied.
"No more than usual, Ron." Ginny says, snorting.
I walk into a room that is green and looks to be filled with white vines.
"Nasty brat, standing there as bold as brass." Kreatcher says, passing me.
"What?" I ask. 
"Your Harry Potter, the boy who stopped the Dark Lord. Friend of mudbloods and blood-traitors alike." He said.
"If you think I'm friends with H-" Harry started.
"Kreatcher!" Sirius shouted.
"That's enough of your bite, on with you!"
"Of course, Master, Kreatcher lives to serve the Noble House of Black." Kreatcher says, staggering off.
"Sorry about that. He never was very pleasant, even when I was a boy. Not to me, anyways." Sirius said, looking around the room.
"Y-you grew up here?" I ask.
"This is my parents house. I offered it to Dumbledore as headquarters for the Order. About the only useful thing a I've been able to do. This is the Black family tree." Sirius said, walking next to me.
"My deranged cousin, hated the lot of them. My parents with their pure-blood mania. My mother did that after I ran away." Sirius said, pointing to a burned hole in the wall.
"Charming woman. I was 16." He said softly.

"Where did you go?" I ask.
"To your dads house. James' house. I was always welcome at the Potter's. I see him so much in you Harry. Your so very much alike." Sirius said.
"I'm not so sure." I reply.
"Harry, just because you are a Slytherin or you are going through more things than he did at your age doesn't not make you any less his son." Sirius said.
"When I saw Mr. Weasley get attacked, I wasn't just watching, I was what was attacking him. I was the snake." I say.
Sirius perks up.
"And in Dumbledore's office, I wanted to..." I trail off.
"This... connection between me and Voldemort. What if the reason for it is that I'm becoming more like him? I feel so angry almost all the time. And what if, after everything that I've been through, somethings gone wrong inside of me? What if I've gone bad?" I ask, my voice breaking.

Sirius swallowed me in a hug.

"I want you to listen to me very carefully, Harry, you're not Voldemort. You're not a bad person. You're a very good person who has had very bad things happened to. You understand?" Sirius said.
I nod against him.
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and deatheaters, we've all got dark and light in us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who we really are. There's no bad people, only bad choices." Sirius said, he pulled back.