LOCKED WITH MY JEALOUS CRUSH💜

I stare at his back, gulping my nervousness down, this suite looked exquisite.

My heart was rapping to music behind my ribs. I couldn't blame him he had that effect on all the girls.

"Make yourself comfortable y/n", he tells me, his brown eyes without lens, glinted in the dimly lit room, making the place more sensual.

"I am sorry, but I can't stay here and trouble you for too long, we can just sort out our misunderstandings and leave".I give my speech and pant for breath, his brown eyes shine in darkness, "it's not trouble.." he bits his bottom lip and I find myself biting mine too.

"It's not that I don't trust you. It's actually complicated and will take time we can talk about it tomorrow." I suggest and turn around but he grabs my arm pulling me to him.

We stare at each other and he leaves my arm faking to cough, I look away shy he walks away from me and sits on the edge of the bed and opens a button off his Gucci shirt. He had a body to die for and when he ruffles his hair, dark brown hair falls on his face, framing it beautifully.

"So what did you want to talk about y/n?" He asks me and I sit beside him on the bed and he inches away from me, as if he didn't trust himself. I notice his cheeks tinting a little shade of red.

"Did you fight with Jimin because of me?" I ask in a soft voice so as not anger him and his eyes fall on his bruised knuckles I follow his eyes too. They were good friends I didn't want to be a reason for their breakup.

"Oh", his face fell and I suddenly wanted to kiss him and make him smile.

Oh jesus, where did I get that thought from?

"Before you speak", Taehyung begins when I think what to say next, "I am sorry for freaking you out, we were...just fighting..."he sighs giving up, his nose scrunching in irritation, he was never good with lies, "yes for you". He accepts and I gasp.

It was not because of me.

It was for me.

Why would they fight for me, did Jimin tell Taehyung that I had a crush on him? Is that why he got angry.

"Yeah..."I drawl out confused and he meets my eyes I am amused by the sincerity in his eyes.

"Don't hurt Jimin," I tell him and his eyes soften, he looks at me hurt before shurgging, nodding at the end.

I inhale deeply and muster courage to touch his hands on the bed it was not tiny and cute like Jimin, he had long fingers and felt rough also hot.

"Why because of me?" I ask him and he looks at me bitterly, glaring at me. "Why did you fight because of me to your bestfriend?"

He struggles to frame sentence and hits his forehead with his fisted hand, I pry his hands off his head, I wanted to see him without a mask, he mask he wore not to show people his hurt.

He blinks at me and notices our intertwined hands. "You would run away from me, if I tell you the truth," he tells me and his voice had a little tremble.

I shake my head. "I still want to hear."

He looks away and I squeeze his hands but he refuses to see my face.

"You are one stubborn girl y/n, you know that?" Taehyung complains and stands up walking away from me to the other end of the room. Unbuttoning the first button after his collar, his neck showed lot of tension.

I wanted to kiss the centre base of his neck.

What was wrong with me? This room.was giving me dirty thoughts.