JIMIN Ft: Steamy with the Mafia King 18+

I smile at my friend Jisoo who asks me repeatedly to stay away from the dark lord, aka the dead beat handsome guy in the bar. He is a mafia king
and when I look at him, I don't want to look away.

I was so glad we came to this bar today actuallyI insisted Jisoo and Jennie to come to this bar cause I already heard him take this bar's name over the phone.

C'mon, I wasn't stalking him. I just liked to watch handsome people. And he was talking pretty loud.

I stare at his side angle, his jaws so sharp it could slice my heart into two, eye lashes more than mine, his piercing gaze seducing my senses.

Too much beauty people whom he killed were really lucky, to die seeing such a beautiful guy.

He is Jisoo's cousin, but his family dejected him when he joined hands with Mafia, he comes homeonly once a year, he had rings on eight of his fingers, I watch as he smokes.I wanted to sit on his lap and watch him closer.

Closer so I could remember his face.

But my parents would kill me if I associated with him as much as breathing same oxygen as him. He was the typical guy, your parents will warn you to stay away from.

We were in the VIP area, we as in just his close associates aka his soldiers and Jisoo's distant cousins and minus my friends because they are dancing with his friends V and Jungkook already, far away from us in the loud music blasting area..

I am inside the VIP area because I am friend's with Jisoo and this is just one of the bar her father owns. They are that rich.

But Jimin is richer than all of them, rumor says he killed people and took their money, I should ask him that if ever spoke.

Oh shit, I think I stared at him too much, becuase he notices me now I gulp the rest of my vodka, alerted. He eyes me from the corner of the room, and I try not to stare at him, but his hotness is something you can't ignore even if you want to.

He turns to me his head tilted cockily, and his eyebrows raised in a smirk and I look away quickly, straightening my hair, putting it behind my shoulders,
trying to play cool. Think some way to escape.

He snaps his finger I turn hopelessly andpeople follow his eye looking at me, I smile sheepishly why were they looking at me? Is it a fault to stare at someone who was beautiful? He waves his fingers, and everyone walks out.

I stand up from my seat confused and he tilts his head. You, stay! He orders and I gulp nervously and look out for my friends who are still busy doing break dance. Come here, he calls me putting his leg down from the glass table to the floor, his boots shining and I walk to him like a robot, obeying the master's order.

Sit. He tells me and when I try to sit at the corner of the large couch, he was sitting at, he grabs my hand, guiding me to his lap.

My heart is exploding from our intimacy did he hear my thoughts. Does mafia has that special power, I thought only vampires had that.

"If I were you I wouldn't bite that lips", his fingers graze the end of my lower lip, freeing it from my teeth and I suck in a breath. Looking at him in closer for the first time, he looked like the world's beautiful man ever.

He smirks at me practically ogling at him even when I could get shot by the gun he placed on the glass table, I look away again shy and nervous.

He strokes his hand against the side of my neck, I feel my pulse peaking and unconsciously lean closer into his touch and the next moment he pulls me to him kissing me hotly.