24. Making Her His

Mollie opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. She tried again but she just couldn't get the words out.

Seb felt deflated. She didn't want him. All his hopes disappeared.

Mollie decided to show him if she couldn't tell him. She leant forwards and brushed her lips lightly against his.

He looked at her questioningly, his hopes getting up again.

"Mollie, yes or no? I need to hear you say it."

"Yes," Mollie whispered.

Seb covered her mouth with his. He slid his tongue into her mouth, seeking hers. He kissed her with every ounce of passion he could summon up. He tasted her, he breathed in her scent. He was intoxicated by her. She ran her tongue over his top lip, making him groan.

"Mols, oh God. How do you do this to me?"he murmured against her mouth. Her hand crept up and started stroking his hair at the back of his head. He deepened their kiss even more.

They kissed for a few minutes, lost in each other. Seb wrenched his mouth away, breathless.

"Mols, we need to stop."

"What? How can you say that now?"

"I don't mean it that way. I need to go and buy some condoms. I'm guessing as you're a virgin that you're not on birth control."

She looked at him and laughed. "You guess wrong. I'm on the contraceptive injection Seb. Periods can be a pain the arse when racing. I started having the injection a couple of years ago. It's stopped my periods altogether." He grinned and began nuzzling her neck. He kissed his way down to her shoulder, pushing her dress strap down. Then he kissed across her collar bone and down towards her cleavage. She gasped with pleasure.

"Let's take this to the bedroom baby." he growled, highly aroused. He stood and held his hand out to her. She took it and he led her to his bedroom.

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her again. He felt his cock straining against his boxers, desperate to be released. He had to restrain himself. He had to be gentle. He didn't want to hurt her.

Mollie shivered as Seb slid her other dress strap down. He eased her dress down and it fell to the floor.

"Fuck Mollie, you're so sexy," he grinned as he took in the sight of Mollie stood there in matching ice blue bra and panties.

"Seb, please don't stop."

"I'm not baby. I'm just admiring the view. I'm so lucky. I want to savour every inch of you. You're exquisite."

"Vettel, shut up and lose some of your clothes. You're far too overdressed."

He pulled his t-shirt off and chucked it across the room.

Mollie ran her hands over his chest. He was perfect. She lowered her head and kissed him all over his chest, licking his nipples, and driving him crazy.

He reached behind her and unhooked her bra, freeing her breasts. He gently caressed them, fighting his urge to squeeze them hard.

"For fuck's sake Seb, I'm not going to break. Touch me properly."

"As you wish beautiful."

He squeezed her breasts harder, and then lowered his head and took one nipple into his mouth, his stubble scratching her soft skin. He flicked his tongue over it again and again. Then started gently tugging at it with his teeth. Mollie was making whimpering noises that were just turning him on even more. He switched his attention to her other breast. Mollie ran her fingers through his hair, gently scratching his scalp. She gave another small cry of pleasure as he gently bit down on her nipple.