𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈𝚃𝚆𝙾

Vote-
Comment-
Please vote for an update.
Excuse me for all errors in this chapter.

CHAPTER 42

We are back🌚.

Tuesday, January 9, 2022
Omniscient
Russia, Moscow🏙

In the evening..

Unique screamed in pleasure in side of her pillow. Her legs shaked as she felt wetness trickling down her legs. She lifted her face up from her pillow moaning a little too loud for Kentrell liking.

"Shhh you asked for this!" Kentrell told her. He grabbed the remote placing the TV volume on higher. Even though Tyrus and Cherie were gone to make business runs. That doesn't mean he wanted Unique and him to get caught in their love making session.

Kentrell rotated his waist in to Unique core perfectly making sure  she felt all of his strokes. Kentrell pushed his self deep in side of Unique again after pulling out and pushing his self back in side of her harder.

He rubbed her booty then smacked it hard. Unique whimpered moaning so loud in side of the pillow as she gripped it. She tried to close her legs because she could not take back shots for anything.

"Nah nah I don't think so" Kentrell smacked her thighs making sure she keeps her legs wide opened. He lifted his right feet up on the bed and kept his left feet on the ground.

He gripped Unique waist and started drilling her hard as hell. "fuɔk!" Kentrell bited his lips watching her ɐss clap on his diɔk.

"fuɔk me back! This yo diɔk! shı̣t!" Kentrell moaned stopping so Unique can show out.

"Yea yea like that!" Kentrell chuckled as Unique showed out for 2 minutes then gave up because the sǝx was too good for her to handle.

Kentrell gripped her waist again slowly drilling in to her as he busted in side of her pʌssy grumbling curse words. Unique legs shaked as she creamed all over his piece. She removed her face from the pillow tiredly moaning some more as Kentrell let her have her orgasm.

Kentrell pulled out of her. And went in side of the bathroom for a wet warm rag. He wiped his self clean first. And placed on some fresh briefs he had in side of the cabinet. He grabbed a new rag and some fresh panties for Unique.

He walked back to her and he started wiping her clean as she watched him wipe. "Here" he gave her panties to her. Unique placed them on. She didn't really need her bra since she had on a shirt through out them having sǝx.

Kentrell sat down on the end of the bed checking his notifications on his computer. Unique eyed his computer as she sat behind him.

Kentrell felt her stare and turn around. He snickered a little looking at how messed up Unique hair was. Her afro coils was all over the place.

"What?" She frowned.

"I fuɔked up your hair really bad" he pointed at her hair.

"Ugh stop reminding me" Unique pouted touching her 4 type strands.

"You always want some diɔk. This is why your hair like that" Kentrell smacked his teeth tapping on his computer.