Chapter Twelve *

* This chapter contains mature content. If you are sensitive to this kind of material, you may wish to skip to the next chapter.

***

The surge was billowing and the waters were growing dangerously deep, and high.

"I need you," Eddy whispered, his breath sending chills down Brett's spine.

"Take me, then," Brett replied, his voice husky and reverberating from deep inside his chest.

Sweet Jesus. 

It took every drop of Eddy's willpower to keep from throwing the beautiful boy over his shoulder and carrying him to the bed to have his way with him. 

Him.

It wasn't just the rumble in his voice. It was the living warmth of him under his touch. The hue in the apples of his cheeks. The minute facial expressions that he had learned to read so well. His clean, familiar scent. The silk of his hair. The sweetness of his mouth. All combined into a breathtaking symphony unfolding before his senses.

Him.

Brett swallowed, his Adam's apple bobbing under Eddy's tongue. The waters began to breach the levy and flood the delta.

Eddy grabbed Brett by the back of the head and explored his mouth hungrily, letting his tongue deepen into the wet crevices and crash over the smooth rocks. The ones in the very back.

After a moment, or an eternity, Brett came up for a breath of air. A bulge had formed below his belt and Eddy could feel it hard against his thigh. He wanted his knee right there, firm between Brett's legs. They stumbled down the hall in a Frankenstein-like dance, fingers up in each other's hair.

Eddy guided Brett to his bed and suspended himself over top of him, hands on either side of the smaller man's shoulders. He spread Brett's legs open with his knee, not brusquely, but not with complete docility either, and allowed his knee to brush against Brett's erection.

Brett curse-moaned, arching his neck. Despite the thick fabric between them, feeling that part of Brett was making Eddy insane. He took Brett's neck in his hand and sloppily kissed him while continuing to knead him carefully with his knee. 

The groans they emitted were transposed from some primordial place many eons away, and they grew louder.

"Eddy," Brett commanded between kisses.

"Undress me. Do it right now."

For an instant, Eddy was too shocked to move. When his brain computed what he had heard, he quickly leapt into action, starting with Brett's flannel. He fumbled with the first button, suddenly forgetting how the mechanics of his fingers worked. When he finally got to the last button and flung the shirt aside, he was losing his patience and practically ripped Brett's tee shirt from his body.

He pulled his own tee over his head, eager to feel that milky skin against his. He leaned in close to Brett's neck, inhaling his warm musk, and placed a reverent kiss on the ingratiating little mole that always seemed to just barely evade his view. 

With his index finger, he carefully traced down Brett's chest, pausing at his sternum and letting his lips rest there before nibbling over toward Brett's left nipple, which was dark and pointing like an arrow toward the ceiling. 

 He let his tongue lap at the firm skin, making it even firmer. Brett's back arched at the wet sensation and he grasped at the mattress with his fist. Eddy took the skin between his teeth and tugged lightly. He lifted his head for a moment to see an expression of bewildered pleasure on his beloved's face.

"You're gorgeous. Just gorgeous," he marveled breathlessly before returning his lips to the soft trail leading down Brett's stomach.

He felt his lover's body tense up as he placed a light kiss on his belt buckle. He glanced up, reading his friend's expression carefully. Brett's eyes were closed, his brow furrowed, his upper teeth puncturing his lower lip. It was the most erotic thing Eddy had seen in his entire life, and he seared it permanently into his mind.

The metal clip glinted in the scintillating dusk light. Eddy gently unfastened it and tugged the belt from under him, loop by loop. He unbuttoned Brett's jeans as though the button were made of porcelain, which transformed Brett into a wild animal at the end of a taught leash. 

But that didn't dissuade Eddy from his artful work. He unzipped the zipper, one agonizing centimeter at a time. As he eased the pants down, Brett lifted his hips, and his member stood coursing with blood under the thin cotton of his shorts.

He felt Eddy's hands carefully remove the shorts, and noticed that, while he had never felt so exposed, he had also never felt so overwhelmingly safe. Eddy quickly unbuckled his own belt and slid out of his remaining clothes.

Brett felt Eddy's eyes rove over him, reveling in his naked body. His cock was pulsing unrelentingly; begging for Eddy's touch. Eddy was savoring every second of torture he was imposing, but was also keenly aware of the scourge between his own legs. Brett glanced down, eyes flashing wide at the taller man's length and breadth, and Eddy delightedly watched his friend's cheeks burn hot.

He returned his focus to Brett's lower half, lightly running his hand up the inside of his thigh, which drew a sharp inhale from between Brett's teeth. With utmost care, he wrapped one hand around Brett's base and encased his length with the other. He gently kissed the satiny tip.

"Please, Eddy," Brett panted breathlessly.

Eddy obliged, eager for his lover to burst in a full cascade of ecstasy. He wetted his upper lip with his tongue and carefully took Brett in his mouth—in awe that this was really happening and of how beautiful Brett tasted—how completely unguarded he was laid out before him. 

The warmth and wetness of Eddy's mouth sent Brett's body reeling, and he began to undulate in time; jaw unhinged, eyes rolled back, white knuckles clutching the sheets with one hand and Eddy's hair with the other. Seconds later he cried out shudderingly, letting his flood burst into Eddy's throat. He lay back, mumbling an incoherent apology between jagged breaths. Eddy swallowed and answered with a light kiss on Brett's abdomen.

When he had caught his breath, Brett turned to see Eddy's arousal still blazing hard. He situated himself on his side and brought Eddy's neck to rest in the crook of his elbow. 

His cheeks were burning feverishly, but he reached down and smoothed his hand along the length of Eddy, who had stopped breathing altogether.

Brett was astonished by the sudden amount of power that his hands wielded, and the sheer amount of trust endowed to him. He began to move rhythmically—cautiously at first, but soon discovering that his fingers knew exactly what to do. Eddy groaned and let his head loll back, losing himself in his lover's embrace.

"Oh, god... Oh, god," Eddy pleaded, shaking his head back and forth in restraint. "Brett...Brett, I can't—"

"It's okay, Eddy," Brett whispered in his ear, and the profound tenderness and heat brought him to release. The muscles in his back tightened, and he crashed, exhausted, into the older boy's chest. Brett held him close to his pounding heart as he reclined back. Their fingers fumbled across the sheets until they found one another and meshed together, fitted like pieces of a puzzle.