Rest

You were to start training in 3 days. As soon as you were shown your room, you slept.

Slept,

Slept,

Slept.

Using time freeze really uses you up. Tossing and turning in that last hour of sleep, you started to have a terrible nightmare.

**NIGHTMARE**

"No", you scream. "How could you kill her? She is not like me; you should have killed me instead!" You yell out.

"You are the one I really need, she was just what I needed to get you here," he says.

You muster up the cursed energy inside you and blast him with fire running towards everyone that was chasing you. You look over at her laying there.

** END NIGHTMARE**

Inumaki was appointed the one to go knock and invite you to dinner with everyone. Well, appointed is an understatement, he volunteered as soon as Nobra suggested someone get you. Megumi would have jumped at the chance as well but Nobra had asked when Megumi was not paying attention

As he arrives at your door, Inumaki is hesitant.

"Ok knock on her door and invite her to dinner. It's with everyone, no pressure. Just knock.

His hands would not move. Knock, knock! Don't be such a girl, knock!"

He finally lifted his hand up and knocked, when he could hear you scream, "No kill me!"

Inumaki hesitantly knocks again, this time it wakes you up from your stupid nightmare.

Inumaki grows a bit worried now and knocks again.

You get up and sit on the side of your bed and yell. "I'm coming." You realized you were sweating so much from that terrible nightmare.

"Shit, I have to push that away." You pull off your sweat-drenched shirt, wearing just a bra and shorts you start to cool off your body.

You finally opened the door. Inumaki was a little stunned at your appearance, no shirt on, sweat dripping down your chest and your hair flowing behind you. He could not help but stare at you. He could tell you were sleeping, and more than likely having a nightmare.

"Can I help you?" You say.

Inumaki looks down right away. You realize how annoyed that came off.

"I was just having a bad dream. Did you need something?"

Inumaki speaks in his mind to you again.

"Everyone is eating dinner together. We wanted to know if you would join us."

Seeing, as you were not getting much good sleep anymore anyways, you decide to join.

"Sure, what are we eating?"

Inumaki is still so amazed that you can hear him. You can actually communicate with him and have a conversation. This was amazing. He hadn't been able to talk to anyone, ever. Not really anyways, he was so taken with you because of this. "Finally someone I can talk to" he thinks to himself. As he watches you get ready he can't help but look at your body, but not for the obvious reasons. He can't help but notice all of the scars you have on you, he can tell you have been through battles, tough battles.

You look back at him to see him staring at your body.

"YES?" You say sternly.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't, I mean I was but not for the reason you think. I wasn't checking you out at all. I mean not that you're not pretty because you are, umm I was just."