shounen ai oneshot

"h-hey alberu?! Calm down, let's talk about this! Don't take off your clothes! It's just a joke okay!"

Cale shouted after alberu pulled him and slammed him to the bed. Alberu didn't listen and continued to remove his clothes and cales.

"It's your fault, you better make responsibility for seducing me so much. Everyday i see you i always imagine p*unding you so hard that you won't be able to move even a little bit, im so pent upa and i think it's time to release it."

Cale tried to push alberu. But as expected he was too weak. He was completely undressed and so was alberu, alberu forcedly kiss cale and said. " Don't resist, you'll enjoy it soon. " He then opened cale's mouth forcefully,he put a aphrodisiac drug pill in his mouth and made cale drink it along with his saliva.
his tongue ran wild making cale not think straight.
Soon then cale fell under the effect on the drug then they soon enjoyed there rendezvous

*****

Cale woke up and rised his upper body. He saw himself naked and marked all over the place.

He saw a sleeping dark elf right beside him sleeping while all smugged.

"Sht..... My hips hurts..... HEY WAKE UP!"

Cale slapped alberu in the shoulders.

Alberu woke up and smiled, he then said "you're mine at long last"

Cale lied down once more and faced alberu and said. "You'd Better take responsibility" while he hides his blush

End.

-----

A/n: sorry that it's short