2

*Elenour POV*

I smile to myself as I notice none of my siblings are home. I am escastic that I get to surprise them, but I need to figure out how I'm gonna do it. I can't just sit on the couch as they walk in and be like, "Hey, yeah it's me Ellie, your long lost very undead who you thought was dead sister! I've been in a coffin for 1000 years, lets go get coffee!"

The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to just improvise it. I decided to just go with the flow of things as I descended up the stairs towards Rebekahs room so I could cut my hair, shower and get dressed. Once I entered her room, I noticed how royal it looked. It had a queen bed with sparkly covers and her walls were pink. I decided that I was gonna have a pink room to since it is my favorite color.

I began to search through her things for hair cutting scissors when I finally found one. I then looked for an outfit I could wear in her closet. After tearing her bedroom apart, I finally decided on wearing this. I put the outfit down on her bed, and headed towards her bathroom. I picked up the scissors and cut my hair. After I did so, I quickly undressed and hopped in the shower.

Once I was done, I dried off my body, got dressed and blow dried my hair. I then curled it and put on strawberry scented lotion and adding accessories to my outfit. 

After I was completely ready, I heard my siblings talking outside of the house. I panicked and sped down their with my vampire speed and grabbed my coffin from where I had been, and put it in the living room. I decided when they saw the coffin and questioned it, I would pop out and surprise them. I heard them open the door laughing and talking to each other as they walked inside the hallway, coming close to the living room. 

I watched as they all poured in looking at the coffin in confusion and worry. They were probably extremely confused as to who was able to get into their house, and I could see rage build in my twins eyes. He was quick to give into his anger.

"SHOW YOURSELF, OR SO HELP ME I'LL RIP YOUR HEART OUT" he roared.

I smirked to myself as I decided to play with them. I vampire sped into the living room, grabbed the coffin and threw it at the wall, speeding out again as they tried to catch me and failed.

"Guess you chose the hard way then. I'll have to rip your heart out and give it to your family" he stated, smirking evilly.

I gave up the charade and walked into the living room, "Guess you'll be giving it to yourself then, mate"

My siblings whipped around at the sound of my voice, all of them examining who I was until disbelief hit their eyes as they realized whom was standing in front of them.

I smiled softly at them, "Hello"

Rebekah and Henrik had tears in their eyes while Kol, Elijah, Finn and Niklaus all had their mouths hanging open. If their hearts were still beating, they would have most definitely stopped. I walked towards them as I took in all their figures and faces. It was then I noticed the light that had been absent in Niklaus' eyes had returned and water started filling his eyes, until it began to pour out and a sob erupted from him.

He strode toward my quickly and slowly put a hand on my shoulder as if to see I was really there. When he felt I was really here, he looked at me again and began sobbing harder as he pulled me into a hug and sobbed into me shoulder as I closed my eyes and hugged him back, nuzzling into his neck. After he had cried into my shoulder for an amount of time, he pulled back and let me hug my siblings. 

Rebekah and Henrik came flying at me, enveloping me in a hug as they cried and I held them close, whispering for them to let it all out. Kol was next, striding towards me as he smiled joyfully through his tears and hugged me hard. Elijah came soon afterwards, hugging me hard, as if he was afraid I'd disappear or die again. Last but not least was Finn, who's eyes showed overwhelming joy at the fact the one person he really loved in this world had came back. I smiled at him, and jumped into his arms and buried myself in his shoulder as he hugged my softly, yet surely.

When I finished hugging Finn, I jumped off and stood in front of all of my siblings as they looked at me in wonder and confusion. I was waiting to see which one would speak, and since everyone had a lump in their throat, Kol decided to.

"H-how are here, E-Ellie?" he asked still in shock.

I smiled at him, "I've been under a spell and in a coffin for 1000 years. Mother put it on me when Mikael killed me, and it preserved my body so I could come back when she felt I needed to".

Klaus then spoke up, "Y-you've been in a coffin for 1000 years?"

"Yes, but I have always been with you. For years I followed you and are siblings around and guided you. When you would cry yourself to sleep at night, I would change your dreams to happy memories. When you were making a bad choice, I'd persuade you to go down the right road. I was always with you, whether you felt it or not. You were never alone Nik; I was always right beside you" I stated as I took his hand in mine.

He squeezed my hand while more tears fell from his eyes. Rebekah then piped up, "I can't believe your here, sister"

I walked towards her after I unhooked my hand from Klaus, who seemed to be afraid to let me go, and pushed the hair out of her face. "Rebekah, I was with you and our siblings the entire time as well. I was dancing along with you while you danced around in flapper dresses with Stefan Salvatore. You've gotten to be so beautiful, love. Mother is extremely proud of you and our siblings." She smiled, then giggled and hugged me again, harder than last time.

I turned to face my siblings yet again and smiled softly, "I want to be a family again.. and I also need to be shown around town. Who volunteers?"

As soon as I asked, Klaus jumped at the opportunity first, making all my other siblings groan in annoyance. I giggled, "I'll hang out with you guys later and get caught up separately. We have a lot to talk about, loves!" 

They all tearfully laughed and waved goodbye to Niklaus and I as we left. The entire car ride we rode in silence and had the radio on, as I knew he needed this time in the car to process things before I dived right in.

Nik took my first to a place called 'The Grill', which was apparently where everyone hung out at. I was excited I might see Elena or her friends here, but put it aside for now so I could focus on my brother. When we arrived, Nik ordered us a table and we sat down.

To finish the awkward silence, I started with, "So.. Caroline, huh?" as I smirked evilly at my twin.

He looked up and I could of sworn he was blushing and mumbled, "What about her?"

I laughed happily, "I approve, Nik. I like her a lot; she's good for you. She kept you intact when I was not here and could not"

He smiled sadly back and took my hand again, "I missed you sister. It was hell without you."

"I know, Nik. I wanted to always be able to hug you and comfort you when I was you hurting but you could not even see me. It angered me to high hell."

He laughed a happy laugh and replied, "This is what I missed the most. Being able to talk to someone who understands me and doesn't want to murder me slowly"

I smiled softly at him and looked over his shoulder, seeing Stefan Salvatore walk outside the back entrance. I excused myself and Nik waved me away, telling me I better hurry back. I followed Stefan outside, and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and looked at me confused, and then I remembered why. I had no made them remember that throughout hardships in their lives I was the one there for them, so they had no idea who I was.

I quickly fixed that and made Stefan remember. For a few seconds, her stared at me as the memories popped into his head. His eyes then flashed recognition as he smiled at me. "Elenour," he stated softly. "Why did you make me forget?" 

"I had to make you forget Stefan. I also had to make your friends forget me too; I was on the other side by myself. I couldn't let you get close to someone who could only be around you when you were vulnerable. I want the others to remember me too but not just yet; I want to meet with them tomorrow. Can you help me out, Stef?" I asked sweetly.

He smiled again at me, "Of course, El. You were my bestfriend at some point, and you still are. Nothing has changed since then aside from me forgetting. I'll give you the details later."

I nodded my head at him and we talked for a while longer before he left and I returned to Klaus.

I was beginning to love this little town, and could not wait to help it. If only tomorrow could come faster; how would Elena and her friends react?