Ran away

It was after they finished shopping, they were in the arcade for so many hours because Yaowen and Yiming wouldn't stop playing. They were so eager to defeat each other and in the Yaowen defeated Yiming.

Yiming was calling Yaowen a cheater because he won the game by cheating.
And Yaowen was denying that he didnt cheat and once again they started arguing with each other again. They look like a siblings who are fighting with each other.

Jackson knew that they won't finished their arguing soon. So, he said that he will treat everyone a dinner. The moment Yaowen and Yiming heard about food they stop arguing and they all went to a nearby restaurant.

They ordered whatever they want as it was a treat from Jackson. They were eating when Yaowen asked Yiming what year is she studying in?She replied that she is in the senior year and next year she'll graduate and look for a job. Yaowen asked her if she is going to be in a relationship after she graduated. She shook her head in response. She also said she doesn't want to be in a relationship because she doesn't like anyone for now and she used to like someone.

The whole Haoxiang didnt spoke not looked up. He was silent all the time and was focused on eating keeping his head down till he heard that Yiming used to like someone. He was staring at her. Yiming noticed that he was staring at her so she excused herself to go to washroom.

Yiming was in the washroom thinking about what just happened. She find it scary rather than uncomfortable. She don't like being in the middle of attention. When she came out of the washroom. She found that everyone was finished eating and was waiting for her to head home

They came outside of the restaurant and Jackson and Yaowen went to take their car from the parking lot. So it ess only Shaoyue, Yu Yan, Haoxiang and Yiming. Yu Yan and Shaoyue was on their phone discussing about something. When Haoxiang spoke to Yiming " I didnt meant to make up uncomfortable by staring at you" Yiming was shocked because it was the first time Haoxiang had spoken something long to her. She look to her left and right to make sure if he was talking at her. He also added "it's just that I didnt think of you liking someone. I mean you're still a kid" She was kinds offended by him calling her a kid so she didnt reply anything

Soon Jackson and Yaowen came with their cars and They all went in. Haoxiang didnt came by vehicle because the cafe that they met wawas near to his home

They came home and as soon as they came home. They went straight to the room.

It was the engagement day and all of them were busy preparing for it. And Yiming found out that Shaoyue was acting weird. She thought that it was because today is her engagement day and she must be feeling nervous.

Yiming was getting ready for the engagement. She invited her friends to came but they were in their grandparents house so they told her that they won't be able to come.

Yiming wore the dress that Yaowen picked for her the day when they went to shopping. She was making her hair into braids then her mother called her downstairs. She told her to go check on her sister, if she need help with anything.

When she entered her room, Shaoyue was surprised, she was in her phone but when yiming came in she hid the phone under the pillow. Yiming asked her if she need help with anything but she denied that she will do everything by herself. So Yiming nodded and was going to left the room.

Before she open the door, she saw 2 suitcase near Shaoyue's wardrobe so she asked her. Shaoyue replied that she wass getting married in a few days so she was packing her clothes.

Yiming came down and inform her mother that shaoyue id getting ready and soon guest started to came. Jackson and Yu Yan also came down after getting ready.

Haoxiang family has also arrived and Mr. Yee family went to welcome them. Mr. Yee introduced Jackson to them since he wasn't here when they visit last time

Later Mr. Yee and Mr. Yan family was in the room talking to each other. The ring ceremony was going to do soon. So Mrs. Yee told Yiming and Yu Yan to go bring Shaoyue.

When Yiming and Yu Yan went into the room. They didnt found Shaoyue there and the 2 suitcase was gone too. They search for her in the room as well as in the bathroom but they didnt find her.

They saw a note on her table. Yiming went nest to the table and read what was written on the paper. Yiming was shocked to see what was written as well as Yu Yan.

They came running down to the room. Mrs. Yee asked them where Shaoyue was. At first they hesitate to say it but there's no use of hiding it as they will find out soon. They told them Shaoyue was not in her room and she ran away.
Everyone present in the room widen their eyes as they couldn't believe what they were hearing. Shaoyue ran away in her engagement day.

Sorry for my rubbish English but please bare with me.
I remember Yaowen calling Zhenyuan English "Rubbish English" When they were buying ice cream in Korea when they were filming "Typhoon project".But anyway I hope you like this chapter. Please give it a vote and comment and see you on the next chapter