Chapter 23

🛑SMUT WARNING VERY.🛑
             🛑FAIRLY DESCRIPTIVE🛑

Y/N P.O.V.

"Your going to die."  She stated more than questioned.

"I'm going to die one way or another but if you would like to keep me from so than you get the idea."  I said.  We stayed quiet the rest of the time till we got there.

"Freya, Kol, Rebekah anyone?"  She called out sitting me in a chair with a bucket to throw up in.

"Caroline we thought you weren't going to be here for another few hours."  Someone said.

"Well someone is currently trying to die."  She spoke.  I just chuckled making me cough up more blood.

"What happened to her?"  Someone else said.

"Hope was in my head to long so our brain tried to merge."  I said as I wiped the blood away from my mouth.

"Damn it why didn't anyone call us."  She said walking over to me taking my chin in her hands.  "You look as pale as ghost."  I just chuckled as did she.

"Ghosts aren't pale well at least I don't think they are."  I smiled.  "Which Mickelson might you be?"  I asked.

"Keelin I'm actually Freyas wife."  She said examining my eyes.

"That you are.  Who might you be?"  Asked who I'm guessing was Freya walked to us.

"Y/n Y/L/N."  I said she looked confused for a moment till another voice sounded. 

"Miss Y/L/N isn't an honor to meet you in person.  Hope has told us so much about you might I say she never under exaggerated your beauty."  A man said.

"Kol Mickelson."  I spoke with curiosity in my voice.

"How are your parents love?"  He asked.

"There out of country actually handling some business."  I answered him. 

"Ahh yes of course they are."  I smiled before I started coughing once again.

"Shit."  I spoke wiping more blood from my mouth.

"She really did a number on you didn't she?"  Freya asked.

"What can I say guess it's good for me considering I'll die anyways."  I said.

"Pick her up and take her to a room I'll see what I can do for her in a few while I talk to Caroline."  With that Kol picked me up and set me on a bed.

"Mr. Mickelson?"  I questioned.

"Yes love and call me Kol."  He responded.

"My family have been working to create me."  I spoke as he nodded.  "I'm here to keep Hope alive I need to die to keep her safe."  I told him. 

"Love you mustn't you have your whole life ahead of you."  He said.

"Kol if you don't let me die I will make sure I do."  I spoke firmly.

"Let's figure this out after your healed."  He spoke I nodded knowing this wasn't going anywhere.  He left the room leaving me alone.

"Hello Y/n nice to see your family line is still alive after so long."  It was Rebekah. 

"Nice to see your human."  I spoke to her.

"Okay so I need to go back into your mind and fix what's damaged."  Freya spoke as her and Keelin walked in.

"No."  I quickly spoke scared to have her see what I went through.

"Why not dear?"  She asked as they all looked at me confused.