Truth or Dare

3rd person pov

Ryan, Will, Allison, and Joyce were at Allisons house playing truth or dare "Ryan, truth or dare?" Joyce asked "I ain't no pussy, dare~" Ryan said "I dare you to kiss Will" Joyce said giggling, Allison also giggling.

Ryan looked at Will blushing, Will grabbed Ryan's shirt and Kissed him roughly on the lips, Ryan kissing back. Both Joyce and Allison were shocked.

After a minute will pulled away, "There" Will said.

~3 hours later~

"I dare you and Ryan to play 7 minutes in heaven!" Allison yelled "Fine!" Will said standing up and roughly grabbing Ryan and walking to the trailer angry. Will opened the door of the trailer and roughly pushevqzbq,d Ryan on the bed.

Will got in-between Ryan's legs and started to suck on his neck Ryan put his hands in Wills hair and moaned a little, "W-Wait~" Ryan said moaning as Will nipped at his neck "Yeah" Will said in a husky low voice which Ryan found sexy, "This is my first time" Ryan said "I'll go soft" Will said in a seductive voice.

Will started to take Ryan's shirt off and kiss his chest, Ryan moaned at the sensation he was far from used to, Will took his shirt off and took his and Ryan's pants off as Ryan blushed. Will kissed Ryan, it started getting more heated as Will bit at Ryan's bottom lip signaling he wanted to use tongue, Ryan opened his mouth, Will didn't waste any time exploring every part of Ryan's mouth.

(Hah you thought you horny fucks go get a life)

Ryan tried to stand up but he failed and fell on the ground, "You okay?" Will asked sounding worried "I'm fine" Rylan said. Will got dressed than helped Ryan get dressed, Will picked Ryan up and they both walked back to the others.

"What happened?" Gage asked "When did you guys get here?!" Ryan said surprised "Few minutes ago, Gage and Brett got hungry" Braxton said in a monotone voice "Fat asses" Will said throwing Ryan on the trampoline, "Owwwwww, dick head" Ryan said dragging out the 'w' "Sorry" Will said sarcastically as he got on the tramp with the rest of them "Ahem, you didn't answer my question" Gage said annoyed "Nothing" Both Will And Ryan said in union