Jasper Hale (smut)

Shortly after attending Forks high school, you quickly became friends with Alice Cullen.
The more you two hung out, the more you became accomadated to the Cullen family being vampires and the Cullen family in general.
Especially Alice's ex boyfriend, Jasper Hale.
The two had been apart for a over a year now and seemed pretty comfortable apart.
The question was, would things remain as peaceful if you and Jasper developed something past a friendship?
You visit the Cullen often, so you and Jasper did often talk and play games and so on in a strictly platonic way...
even if you wanted more..
maybe even both of you.
Alice had invited you to a sleepover at the Cullen house for the night and you eagerly complied considering it woukd involve any interaction with Jasper.
He was attractive to you in such a mysterious way, and butterflies shock through your stomach everytime you think of his genuine smirk and soothing southern voice.
You entered the Cullen house with an over-enthusiatic Alice to find Jasper leaning on the kitchen counter in a white knit sweater.
It hugged his figure so nicely, he was muscular but not in a vulgar way like Emmet... Something about him you just couldn't take your eyes off of.
As you mistakenly eye his frame, you make unintended eye contact.
He kindly smiles at you sending your embarrassment.
"Something wrong, darlin?", he said with that smirk.
You felt a hot blush creeping up your neck and onto your cheeks, "Sorry I just...like your sweater!"
He nodded curiously and stared at u intently, like he never has before.
If Jasper could sense feelings like anger and embaressment, could he also sense my unprecedented feelings of arousal towards him?
At the thought you diverted your eyes to the floor and speed-walked to Alice's room as fast as possible.
You and Alice had fun playing games, watching movies, and all that girly girl stuff.
"Okay..face mask time!!", Alice grinned wryly and speed-ran to the couch with you.
She handed you yours, and as you grinned back at her and went to open yours the corner slit your finger.
A drop of your blood fell onto the couch and you watched Alice's eyes turn from a golden brow to a dark red in seconds.
"I'm so sorry Alice! Here let me get a bandaid-", you apologized.
Alice quickly shook her head and gave you an apologetic smile.
"It's ok, I just didn't realize how long it's been since I last fed. I'm going to go hunt but I'll br back by morning. Don't go anywhere!"
Within seconds Alice was out of the house to hunt along with the rest of the Cullen family who had left earlier to feed, leaving it just you and Jasper in the house.
At the realization your stomach turned into butterflies, so you decided to go to the kitchen for a glass of water to cool your nerves.
As you walked through the living room towards the kitchen you were surprised to see Jasper sprawled out on the couch with a book in his lap. Now he was wearing a a black t shirt that hugged his figure even better, and also exposed his biceps you yad never even seen before. Not to mention the way he had his legs spread so one hung off the coach and his jeans hugged his crotch...
Before you could catch yourself from being smothered with your own lustful feelings for him he met eye contact with you and playfully raised his eyebrow.
"So it's just you and me tonight, isn't it darlin?", he remarked.
He set down his book and, with his suoer vampire speed, was standing a couple feet in front of me with his head cocked and hands in his pockets.
You could feel the blush creeping back up again and your heartbeat quicken, not to mention the growing ache forming between your legs.
You too just stood in front of each other for a minute maintaining eye contact. By now he for sure already felt what you were feeling, so there was no need for words.
You just feared he would react angrily...
To your surprise he ever so slowly stepped closer to you, only leaving a couple inches of space.
He placed his stone-hard hand on your cheek and moved his mouth to your ear so you could feel his warm breath, which smelled impossibly appealing, on your neck.
"Is this alright with you, love?", he softly asked.
Was it alright with me? It was more than alright! I'd been dreaming of this ever since I layed eyes on him...
You let out a shaky breath of relief and anticipation. "Yes", you breathed with a grin so wide it probally looked ridiculous.
Jasper let out a soft sigh of pleasentness and slowly closed the space between you two so his cool lips softly kissed under your ear and his growing erection rubbed your thigh.
You softly gasped at how big he felt against you and the feeling of his softly nibbling his way down your neck.
Not only could Jasper sensevothers emotions, he could also induce them. As you wove your fingers through his soft blonde curls you could feel the ache between your pulsing harder than you thought it could. At the increased lustful feelings you leaned your head back and let out a moun, which pushed Jasper to a point where he let out a quick grunt into your ear and swept you up at vampire speed to Alice's room, which had a bed you used during your sleepovers.
Before you knew it, he ravenously dropped you onto Alice's bed.
You gad never been carried at a vampires fast speed before, so you sort of layed there gripping the bed in shock for a moment.
Jasper's eyes quickly turned empathetic.
"I'm so sorry love", he apologized frantically and pulled you into him beside you on the bed.
"Are you okay?", he lovingly asked.
You quickly recovered and looked Jasper feep in his golden eyes, "I've never been better", you smirked.
To Jasper's surprise, you slowly reached for his belt buckle on his jeans eliciting a playful snarl from him.
You giggled and pulled down his jeans revealing the print of his erection on his black boxers.
At this point, your panties were completely soaked and you couldn't contain yourself any longer.
"Fuck me, Jasper!", you yelled louder than you meant to as you took off each others shirts leaving you both in your underwear.
Jasper dashed to stand in front of you on the bed with his hands on your thighs and crotches facing each other as you sat looking up at him.
He smirked and raised his dirty blonde eye brow.
"Impatient, are we love?", he whirled as he rubbed his thumb in circles on your upper thigh.
Not only was this teasing driving you insane, but you could tell he purposely increased the sexual energy even more. You felt like an agonized cat in heat.
You made a bold move while he stood in front of you, just watching you, and teasing you with his emotion control, and slowly took off your brow.
This obviously pleased him because somehome, the bulge in his boxers grew even more, it appeared the boxers might burst at the seams.
You signed in pleasure and sat up on your knees in front of him.
Slowly, you placed your hand on his perfectly toned chest and creeped your hands ever so slowly towrds the elastic of his underwear.
His core was cold and hard as ice, as if you were about to make love to a Greek statue of a god.
His breathing hitched as you tugged on the elastic revealing the tip of his extremely erect penis.
He leaned his head back and moaned softly at the feeling of the cool air and flexed his penis so it poked out of his boxers even more.
You were pleased by his pleasure and slowly pulled down his boxers to the floor, revealing a completely naked Jasper with an erection that was so large it bounced up and touched his tummy.
With his vampire speed, he punched onto you, somehow gently, so he was in top of you on the bed.
He brushed your hair from your eye and stared deep into your eyes as if he was looking at the most beautiful person in the world.
I'm his eyes; he was.
While maintaining eye contact, he slowly dragged his thumb between your breasts, and down to your underwear into your soaked panties dropped to the floor.
"Are you sure, darlin?", he brushed his hands of stone against your cheek.
You heaved in an eager breath.
"God, yes Jasper."
With remarkable speed he spread your legs and graced your entrance with the rock hard tip of his penis, sending your heart beating so fast you thought it woukd beat out of your bare chest.
He looked deep into your eyes, through your soul, and saw you were ready.
Going out of his way to be slow, he gently entered in his stone cock.
Your walls immediately closed tightly around him and unintentionally etched your back, letting out a louder moan then you intended.
Jasoeres breathing became heavier at the feeling of you squeezing and he let out a long erotic purrish-growl.
Slowly, you adjusted to his large size and he began to move in and out, tip to base.
He buried his face in your neck as he quickened his pace, and you wove you arms around his muscular frame and dug your nails into his perfect pale biceps.
At the sharp, but erotic, feeling Jasoer growled into your neck, causing him to snap his hips even harder into you.
Jasper grabbed you by the waist and tilted you up a bit, and suddenly grazed your g-spot with his tip.
Your hands flew up to his soft golden locks and tugged on pleasure as you let out a great moan of pleasure.
He sensed your sudden gregarious pleasure and used his vampire speed and strength to his advantage, pounding into you so hard and fast that he was practically vibrating against your g-spot....
but it was perfect.
You felt your eyes roll back in your head and breathing hitch as your walls squeezed around his cock nearly as fast as he was pounding you.
"Come for me, darlin.", he demanded between heavy breaths.
As he hit one last hard thrust the lustful aching finally released into a waterfall of pleasure as you came onto his cock.
At the immense feeling if your pleasure, Jasper groaned and snapped his hips one last time before emptying himself into you and grunting with pleasures.
After riding out your highs he collapsed and bounced into the mattress beside you with his lands behind his head revealing his biceps.
As you stared into each others eyes once more, you both knew that words weren't needed, and he gently pulled you into his side and kissed you on the head.
"Goodnight, my love.
You felt him smile into the back of your head and fill the room with calm energy.
"Goodnight, Jaz."