Basketgame

Time frame : January 10-Friday :5:15

You are warming for your basketball game. Your sister normally stays after school and hangs out with her friends. You see her talking to Peter and watch them; she laughs and pushes Peter away. Your coach whistles and tells everyone to suit up. You go and suit up.... it the first game of the season and you are pretty nervous. You are the only 10th grader on the varsity team.
Your parents come in with Steve and Sam and of course Wanda; Bucky looks around " hey where is Bella she is sitting with us right?" Natasha laughs " James she most likely wants to sit with her friends. I told her to come to us after the game." James sighs. They get their seats and Sam pokes Steve who pokes Natasha. She looks annoyed" what ?" Steve points to the far end by the locker rooms and Bella and Peter are making out. She looks and quickly gets up " I be back." She walks over to Bella and Peter and thanks to her skills she was very quiet she coughs " excuse Bella what are you doing?" Peter jumps and turns beet red " hello miss. Romanoff .....how are you?" She gives Peter a small smile " I was great until I saw my daughter kissing someone." Bella sighs and looks at her " I'm in high school what does it matter?" Natasha crosses her arms " it matters because you aren't allowed to date until you are 16. Come on you are sitting with us" Bella crosses her arms back " well we aren't dating we are just kissing. So I don't see a problem mom" Natasha gives her a look " do you want to be grounded this weekend?" Bella stands her ground " I just don't see such a big deal mom. We aren't dating we were just experiencing some things." Natasha takes a deep breath " go. You are sitting with your father and I." She groans and walks over to her uncles and dad. James smiles and hugs her " hey princess. I'm glad you are sitting with us." She smiles " I know. I had to sit next to my favorite parent." Natasha rolls her eyes and sits down. James looks at the two girls " what happen?" Natasha looks at James " we can talk about at home." You run out and run to your mom; you hug her and smile " did you bring my Powerade?" Your mom smiles and kisses your face " of course I did. Purple and Blue" you smile " thank you mom. You are the best." She smiles and you kiss Wanda " hi beautiful" you hug your dad and run to the locker room. Bella scoffs " why don't you have a problem with Lucas kissing Wanda?" Natasha looks down at Bella " well he is 16 and dating Wanda so..." Bella crosses her arms " it cause he is a mama boy" she mumbles. James looks at Bella and sighs " teenagers are the best huh babe" Natasha laughs " I prefer them being babies" the lights dim and announcer starts saying the visiting team and then you guys. "And starting at small forward number 6 Lucas Barnes" your parents and Wanda cheer for you and you smile.
You play very good at half time you have 20 points and you guys are winning by 10. Your teammates are all excited and cheer you on. After about 20 minutes you are back on the count and you cross to the basket and go for layup and the center pulls you down by leg. You hit the ground smacking your face on the count ; the refs call foul and your teammates run to you and your coach and trainer. Your mom stands and starts walking down. Bucky looks at her. You nose is bleeding and you had cut your lip. The trainer puts the towel on face and you see your mom run to you. You actually get embarrassed " mom I'm fine go back please" she shakes her head " are you ok?" She squats down. The trainer looks at you " let get you clean up." You nod and get up and hold the towel and walk off the court with your mom behind you. The center gets thrown outs of the game. And the trainer cleans you up; your mom rubs your hand and sighs. The trainer " ok it looks like it is just a busted lip. The nose is out of place but I can pop it in. Ready?" You nod and take a deep breathe. He pops it in and you sigh " can I please go play" the trainer nods " I don't see why not." Your mom hugs you and you pull away. " mom please I'm ok just go sit back with dad. You are embarrassing me." You clean up and run off to the court. Your mom looks shock. She goes to Bucky and sighs " he was embarrassed by me.... my baby boy isn't supposed to be embarrassed by me." Bucky laughs and holds her " is he ok through?" She nods.
You had finished the game with 28 points and 5 assists and 5 rebounds and had win the first game of the season. Everyone was cheering; the coach has a pep talk with everyone and you change and head out to your family. You smile and pick up Wanda and spin her " hello beautiful...." she smiles and kisses your cheek " are you ok?" You nod " I'm fine.... I'm starving can we go get food?" Your mom smiles and nods. You guys head to a pizza parlor and have a nice family dinner with everyone. When you get home you shower and walk out to go to your room when your sister comes out of her room" everyone is talking about you" she smirks and heads you her phone . You grab her phone and see a tweet of mom running to you and then a baby emoji " what the hell ? Are you serious? Delete it." Bella laughs " I can't. I can see if maybe Peter or Ned can get into Twitter and delete but no promises." You sigh annoyed " she really embarrass me Bella I don't know what to do. Why didn't you stop her" Bella shrugs " she won't listen to me .... she always wants to protect her baby boy." You roll your eyes. " geez thanks you are so helpful. Do you wanna go with me to watch Quiet place with Wanda? You can invite Peter" she turns red " you know what you suck but yeah I will go. You paying?" You laugh " yeah sure ... go get ready" you change and go tell your mom Bella is coming with you. She looks at you " ok just be home by midnight and take care of your sister" you nod " I always will mom" she hugs you and you hug her back. " love you mom"

Part 1 I hope you like it? Bella has a attitude...and let just Natasha and Bucky are in for it. And hopefully Lucas doesn't get bullied to much