Sorceror Deal with radio Demon

Jafar was wondering how was he was gonna take over Agrabah, without the lamp, when the lamp disappeared from his cloak.

???: "Perhaps I can help." Said a voice behind him. "Who said that?" Jafar asked looking around him and saw a man with cane with a mic. Jafar and Iago were wondering. "Why would I trust you?" Jafar asked you. "Because I can give you want you want, power corruption and kill the street rat." The stranger says to him.

Jafar was wondering if he should or shouldn't. "Alright!" He says to you. "So it a deal then?" You asked him.

 "So it a deal then?" You asked him

"Deal!" He says to you shakes your. "Excellent this will be very entertaining."

Jasmine was in her room crying about what happened to the boy she met at the market.  The flames that lit her room were blown out.

"Hello there my dear!" Jasmine jumps from you appearing. "My god Y/n would stop doing that. "Ha no my dear, have you forgotten where I'm from my dear Jasmine." You said to her.

"N-no I didn't Alastor." She says to you

"What's wrong my dear?" You asked her. "Jafar got a boy i met at the market killed." Jasmine say to you. "If you want I can take care of him my dear Jasmine." You said to her. "Really? You'll do that for me?" Jasmine asked you. "Of course my dear" you said to her.

She hugs you and thanks you. "No problem, my dear." You said to her. "Anything else I can do for you my dear?" You said to her. Jasmine looks at up and down.

"There is something you can do for me." She asked you.

"And what will that be princess?" You asked her. She kisses you on the lips. You were surprised by this and continue kissing her back.

"Muah I want you!" Jasmine says to you. "I'm all yours and you're all mine." You said to her. Jasmine starts undressing herself as did you. She was surprised when she saw your 17 inch cock. "Oh god you're big?" She says to you. "I wonder what a demon cock taste like?" She asked you. "You see my dear."

Jasmine licks from balls to the tip. Making the radio demon moan a bit. Jasmine starts sucking on your suck on your 17 inch dangling death.

Jasmine continues her blowjob on you with a hand on the back of her. She then deep throats your cock.  Until you release inside her throat.

"A fair enough payment though full payment won't be until I finish the job right my dear?" You asked her. "Yeah kill that stupid man." Jasmine says to you. "Very well my dear."

A day later prince Ali aka Aladdin has survived his encounter with Jafar. Thanks to Abu, carpet, and the genie.

As they made it inside the palace, Jafar, and the sultan greeted Al.

They were talking about accepting Ali for Jasmine.

Jasmine walks in and gets mad what they were saying about her. The Genie can see you standing next her.