Chapter 39: I love you?

Warning: Chapter contains sexual content.

It had officially been a month that Adrien had been back in Paris... Whenever Marinette was at work he would go and visit his father or hang out with Nino like old times. He always wanted to be with Marinette whenever she was available... he always wanted her attention.

He even visit her at work twice already and brought her lunch. She wished he could stay forever... but she knew she couldn't tell him that. She would only embarrass herself. Marinette knew what she was getting herself into... but it felt so good she didn't care about the consequences.

She wanted to live in the moment...

"Adrien~" she moaned softly, her fingernails scraping against his back as he thrust into her. "You're so deep..." she said, his skin slapping against hers as he left hickeys across her collarbone and chest. "You feel so good, Marinette..." he said between each breath, "S-so good..." he mumbled as he threw his head back.

His middle finger rubbed her clit, as he slid deeper into her wet pussy. He could feel her tighten around him as she came closer and closer to an orgasm. "Fuck, Adrien keep going..." she gasped, "You're doing so good..." she said rolling her hips causing him to go deeper with each thrust.

Adrien watched her face as she finished, she bit her lip and closed her eyes. Her head slightly shaking as she managed an orgasm, he pounded into her harder, deeper, like nothing she'd ever experienced before. "Fuck~" she moaned, her legs wrapping tight around him as he pounded into her pussy without mercy.

Tears filled her eyes, he was definitely stretching her. It felt so good...

She moaned into his ear as they both came at the same time. Even though they were out of breath they kissed each other like their life depended on it. His lips overlapping with hers, she was exhausted... a gasp escaped her lips as he flipped them over, remaining inside of her.

His hands grabbed her hips as he began to rock her back and forth. Damn it all, she just felt too damn good. He couldn't help it... her hands pressed against his chest as he guided her hips back and forth to ride him. Her legs felt like they were about to give out but she couldn't care less. She wanted more too...

"Oh my god..." she moaned softly, her hips rolling. Pressing back and forth as the friction and heat underneath her made her pussy wet. She bit her lip before letting out a moan. "You're so wet..." Adrien said, his breath quivering as her skin slapped against his.

"Fuck..." Adrien groaned, he knew he was about to cum but he wanted to make her cum first. His thumb rolling her sensitive clit as her breath became heavy. Her eyebrows narrowed as she went faster, "A-Adrien... d-don't stop..." she whimpered, he had no intention of stopping.

He lifted her hips and slammed her down on to his cock, a gasp escaping her lips as a groan emanated from the back of his throat. "FUCK-" Marinette threw her head back as her breasts bounced with each thrust. "Adrien— I love you— keep going-" she begged.

His heart nearly stopped, yet his movements continued. Did he hear her right? Her legs shook as she came, her eyes nearly rolling back as his satisfaction spilled against her. His cock covered in a thick layer of white...

Did he hear her?

Did he hear what she said?

Her heart raced, her hand reaching for her panties as she rushed to put her clothes back on. Adrien sat there, speechless... did she mean it?

"Adrien— I love you— keep going..." she had said... did she mean it?

He glanced over at her as she pulled her shirt over her head... was she embarrassed? "Marinette..." he said, the silence was loud... her heart nearly stopping... he definitely heard her. "What's up..?" Marinette asked casually, trying not to hint at her nervousness.

He looked to the side, "Did you-"

"It didn't mean anything. Don't worry about it. I just said it in the heat of the moment." She said softly, her eyes flickering towards the floor. She had meant it... she had meant every word. She did love him... but he couldn't know that, he didn't want to be with her.

As much as he hated to admit it... that hurt him. He wanted her to mean it. He wanted her to love him like he loved her... but he needed to remind himself that she didn't want a relationship from him. She deserved someone better...

"O-okay... where are you going?" He asked. She turned around so she didn't face him. Putting on her shoes as she came up with an excuse. "I forgot Alya wanted me to stop by today... she wanted to watch some movie I think." Marinette lied.

Adrien could sense she was lying, but he left it alone. If she was uncomfortable, he didn't want to push it any further. "Okay. I'll see you tomorrow then?" He asked and Marinette nodded before grabbing her purse and closing the door.

Adrien could feel the emptiness his apartment provided once more... a sigh escaping his lips.

She told him not to worry about it... why was he worrying about it. Was it because he wanted it to be true?

***

"IM SUCH AN IDIOT ALYA." marinette sobbed, blowing her nose and throwing it into the pile of used tissues beside her. "It's so embarassing!" She said, wiping her eyes. Alya shook her head, "Marinette, I'm sure he doesn't think too much of it. He probably brushed it off that bastard."

Marinette shook her head, "I know him... he's probably on to me... I doubt he'll even text me tomorrow." She hid her head in her knees. How could she have been so stupid? She needed to rip of the bandaid already. Adrien didn't love her. He was never going to love her again.

He was just going to leave again, and until then... she wasn't going to lie to herself anymore. She wasn't going to hope for something that would never happen with him. She would never be in a relationship with him again...

 She would never be in a relationship with him again