CHAPTER EIGHT

Na-Ri heard glass shatter. She washed her hands and left the bathroom. When she entered the kitchen she saw Jun Woo trying to pick up broken glass. She went over to him.

"Jun Woo, are you okay? What happened?" She asked worryingly.

Jun Woo looks up at her. "I'm fine. I just dropped a glass cup." He assured her. He was about to grab it when she slapped his hand.

"Don't pick it up. Where's your broom and dustpan?" She looked around.

"In the closet."

Na-Ri went to the closet and found the supplies. She came back and swept up all the glass and put it in the dustpan, before dumping it in the trash. She grabbed her phone and read Cha Young's text.

"Jun Woo, I have to go, I'll see you later." She ran to him giving him a peck on his cheek before leaving his house.

When she finally left Jun Woo screamed. He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to hurt her. "Aish, Na-Ri, why'd it have to be you?" He reached for his phone and called Han Seo. "Han Seo, I need you to do something."

____________________________________________

Na-Ri sat down at the table with Vincenzo and Cha Young. They were talking about Jang Han Seo and him not being the real boss. Na-Ri was telling Cha Young that Vincenzo was doubtful of whether Jang Han Seo was the boss or not. Vincenzo was denying this and saying he needed to 'make sure.'

They kept bickering for a few more moments until things got serious. They were wondering how they were going to draw out the real boss. Na-Ri suggested using Han Seo, they use him to draw out the real boss. Vincenzo and Cha Young agreed that was a way to go. They talked more about it on the way to Guemga Plaza.

Na-Ri, Cha Young, and Vincenzo were walking down to Jipuragi when they saw Choi Myung Hee standing in front of it.

'Choi Myung Hee? What is she doing here?' Na-Ri thought.

"Did you alter your voice when you threatened her?" Cha Young asked Vincenzo. Na-Ri turned to them.

"No."

"You threatened her? Why didn't you tell me?" He whispered.

"There was no time."

"It's been like one day." She hissed.

Choi Myung Hee then met them in the middle of the hallway. She then asked Vincenzo if he was Vincenzo Cassano. He didn't reply but shook her hand. Cha Young made up some excuse. Choi Myung Hee looked at all three of them. She looked at Na-Ri for a while then asked for tea and headed to Jipuragi.

Mr. Nam was serving the tea when Cha Young cut to the chase. Asking why she was here and whatever. Choi Myung Hee told her she wanted to congratulate her and wish her luck. She told her that she even got a plant and pointed to the stuckyi saying it didn't need water or light.

Na-Ri looked at the plant. 'Does she think we're stupid? It's obviously tapped.'

Choi Myung Hee proceeded to warn Cha Young. She ignored it. Choi Myung Hee tried to hear Vincenzo's voice again. She asked him questions which he answered...in a high, soft pitch voice. When Na-Ri heard it she contained her laughter.

Choi Myung Hee then turned to Na-Ri.

"Aren't you an intern at Wusang?"

"Yes, I'm Kang Na-Ri." She bowed at her.

"What are you doing here?"

"Cha Young used to be my mentor when she was there so I was just visiting." She explained.