~Chapter 14~

~Second Person: Bokuto~

During most of the bus ride to Nekoma High you had to stay quiet so a blood-raging mon- (Y/N), so (Y/N) wouldn't rip people's heads off if she was awakened.

The bus finally arrived at Nekoma High for the training camp. You jumped up in your seat to look out the window. You saw your best friend who looked like a rooster waiting outside, a big grin formed on your face.

You turned around in your seat to find Akaashi asleep with his head resting on (Y/N)'s head. You quickly pulled out your phone and took some pictures of the two. Everyone was exiting the bus as you shook Akaashi awake, while whispering, "Akaaashi..... Akaasshhii."

He slowly stirred awake, lifting his head up, and looked at you.

~Third Person~

Bokuto pointed towards (Y/N) before he ran off of the bus. Akaashi sighed and looked over at (Y/N), who was asleep on his shoulder. "(Y/N)-san? (Y/N)-san wake up," Akaashi quietly said. (Y/N) didn't wake up so he then started shaking her shoulder gently.

(Y/N) finally started waking up. Akaashi braced himself a little, waiting for what (Y/N) was going to release on him from waking her.

(Y/N) sat up and yawned quietly. She opened her eyes, looking right at Akaashi. The girl shook her head and rested her forehead on Akaashi's shoulder. "Why did you wake me?"

Akaashi's face flushed. He answered quietly, "We're at Nekoma High."

(Y/N) looked up at him and sighed, disappointed that they had to leave.

The two got up from their seats and exited the bus. They grabbed their bags and walked over towards Bokuto and someone who looked like they never brushed their hair. He wore a cocky grin which (Y/N) didn't like. She squinted her eyes to study him, looking him up and down, but mostly at his face.

After some time the bedhead spoke, "You must be (L/N) (Y/N), their new manager." He stuck out his hand. Hesitantly (Y/N) took his hand and shook it. "I'm Kuroo Testuro, Captain of Nekoma's boy's volleyball team."

Bokuto and Kuroo walked ahead of Akaashi and (Y/N). The captains were talking and occasionally glancing at the second year setter and the third year manager who were walking in silence.

-

-

-

(Y/N) was told from Kuroo that the training camp consisted of Tokyo's powerhouse schools which are in the Fukurodani Academy Group. She knew most of the schools, but hardly paid attention to the names.

(Y/N) was watching her team play against Ubugawa High, when a school out of Tokyo walked in the gym. She glanced at the group, they were all wearing white shirts and black shorts.

(Y/N) tried studying the team, seeing which they were. Her eyes stopped on a tall, blond adult, who seemed to be the coach. (Y/N) scrunched her nose on how familiar he seemed to her.

She turned to her fellow managers. She said to them, "I'm going to talk to someone on the other team real quick," while pointing to the team who just walked in.

Yukie, a third year with reddish brown hair nodded and told (Y/N), "Ok, we and the other managers need to prepare some food anyways. Go to the kitchen when you're done, or get water for the teams." (Y/N) nodded her head and watched the managers leave the gym.

(Y/N) walked over to the team, most of them looked familiar to her. She remembered them being something like flightless crows and having a mad duo with a crazy quick attack. (Y/N) also remembered Oikawa telling her that he was like the teacher to the new setter on the team.

The team was stretching now when she made it over. A shorter/taller boy with spiked up hair and a blond streak laying over her forehead tugged on a bald-boy's shirt, practically shouting at him, "Ryu! We must be hot manager mangents!" The two boys cupped their faces and daydreamed.

(Y/N) furrowed her eyebrows at them. A silver-haired boy with pale skin walked up to her, "Hello. Do you need any help?"

(Y/N) looked away from the two love struck boys and at the silver-haired boy. "Oh. I'm (L/N) (Y/N), one of Fukurodani's third year mangers. I-I just wanted to talk to your coach," she said formally while pointing her fingers in the coach's direction.

The boy smiled and nodded. He put a hand to his mouth and yelled towards the blond-adult, "Coach! A manager needs you!"

(Y/N) waited for the coach to come over to her. She stood up straighter, wanting to make a good impression in case the person isn't who she thought it was.

The young coach walked over to the manager, looking at her he asked, "What do you need kid?"

(Y/N) eyes widened. She asked in loud enough for the team to hear her [italics] accidentally, "Keishin?!"

"(Y/N)! It's you!" Keishin Ukai said.

(Y/N) jumped up hugging him. The team looked at the two with tilted heads and confused looks. A tall green-haired boy with freckles spoke up, "Um coach who is this?"

The same spiky brunette-haired boy added, "Yea, who's the pretty lady?"

(Y/N) let go of Ukai. He stated, "This is my friend's younger sister, she's like family. You might have seen her at Aoba Johsai games, she was their manager."

(Y/N) said after he finished, "I should be getting to my team. Sorry for interrupting, and it was nice somewhat meeting you guys." The team nodded to her as she left, and they started their practice match.

A/N: The second half of this chapter was more random. I had no other idea for it, so I just threw that into it.