Jealous

All the members from the smp had a meet up they are all staying in a big house for 2 months. Ranboo, y/n, tommy, and tubbo just got there after many members had already arrived at the house. Ranboo was driving and y/n in the passengers seat. ( i actually dont know what that seat is called but the one next to the driver)( Also y/n and ranboo are dating rn)

They finnaly arrived at the house,

This is how it be looking like, if u dont like it u can imagen it looks like something else! 

   Everybody was in the front yard doing random stuff when they arrived 

"Beep Beep mother fuckers" -y/n yelled when they got there.

   Every starred at them, and then started laughing. As they got out of the car everybody ran over to hug them the first person who went to greet y/n was niki! (Niki my beloved <3)

"Omg y/n your gorgeous! U look even better in person" Niki said 

"Thanks u to, its so ice to finally see u" y/n said while hugging niki

   Than u caught sapnap staring at u, he came up to and said, " Hey y/n its nice to see u, damn u look better in person he said while hugging u" what sapnap didint know was that ranboo and y/n were dating. 

"Thanks u look good to" y/n said not thinking much of it.

Ranboo pov

   I saw Sapnap going up and talking to y/n and then hugging her i felt something inside my stomach, Jealousy? I walked up to them and wrapped my arm around y/n shoulder trying to give him a hint to back off. 

"Are u guys dating" Sapnap asked

"Yeah" Ranboo quickly said while giving her a quick kiss.

"Oh" Sapnap said and walking away

"Jealous much" y/n said teasing ranboo as sapnap walked away

"Maybe, maybe not" Ranboo said trying to to have eye contact with y/n and staring at sapnap

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°★.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Idk if dis was good but yeah! If u have any suggestions write it in the comments! 

Thanks for reading, stay safe, drink water!

Word count 373