Hopes and Dream

A/n: Inspired off a Real life dream I got

July 20, 2021
4am
Narrator POV

Here we see the MC of the story, Y/n. He is watching some Naked and Afraid XL.

It was Dark. Part light was deeming through the curtains. And the light other than that, is his Two devices. One is where he is watching, One where he is playing.

He was watching before it struck 5am. Which then, He set his phone beside him for alarm. And the Tablet near the TV. And slept for the night..

Dreamscape

We see IRyS doing superchat reading, Minutes before ending the stream.

IRyS: Maxwell303 Thank you for the Superchat! "That was a Fun stream". It sure was.

Our MC is watching her as one of some people who can't superchat. He's still Young, Specifically Late 10s (Is that how you say it? I meant like 17-19) and quarantine. So he can't find a part-time job.

IRyS: I think that's the end of Today's Stream. I hope you all enjoyed the gameplay, And Keep the Hopes and Dreams. Byrys!

And the Stream ended. Y/n, with nothing to do, went to discord and decided the check. Nothing too special, Just a few pings and a.....Friend request? From "IRyS".

'Must be fan. As if She found me'

He accepted and he chatted.

(Adding "" to each sentence as "Discord chat". And this is what I remember, So please don't be mad if its like Cliche or something)

Y/n: "Hello?"

IRyS: "Hi!"

Y/n: "May I help you?"

IRyS: "Not much. I just wanna chat that's all".

Y/n: "Okay. What do you wanna talk about?"

IRyS: "Like. Do you sing?

Y/n: "Ehhhh. Kinda. It depends if I know the lyrics and How they sing it at that tone. Some songs are Rock metal and Kpop".

(Do note. I don't listen to it anymore. Rock Metal bands like Sabaton made me that)

IRyS: "Interesting. How about Gaming?"

Y/n: "I have the Trilogy of Modern Warfare, completed at Veteran Difficulty. Gta 4 and 5, State of decay 2. My list is limited, Since I don't have a Part time job".

(Modern Warfare part is true. I did complete it in Veteran. The "Takedown" and "Dust to Dust" was Hard asf)

IRyS: "That is understandable."

Y/n: "What about you?"

IRyS: "For singing. I tend to be pretty good at Singing. Gaming, Small variety like One hand clapping."

Y/n: "I heard that game from someone."

IRyS: "Who is this someone?"

Y/n: "IRyS. HoloEN Vsinger".

IRyS: *mind* Do he not know? "You watch her?"

Y/n: "Kinda. I miss her streams occasionally because I tend to forget. And if I do, I just watch. No superchats since.. Part time Job"

IRyS: "Oh okay. I should go. I have things to do."

Y/n: "ByRyS"

IRyS: "ByRys"

Dream Ends
MC POV

I woke up to the sound of my Parents waking me up at 12pm. I live with them since Quarantine hit.

I stood up. Brushed my teeth and ate Lunch. Afterwards. I continued my Animation.

I specialize in No voice, Subtitled, Fight scenes. I use scenes from Anime like Dragon Ball, Demon Slayer, And other Animations like Mob's Can't handle us.

This animation is a Vtuber version of Mob's Can't handle us. I asked Lachlan, The owner of the Animation, and he said Yes.

With Gawr Gura as BajanCanadian, Kiryu Coco as Preston, Calliope Mori as Lachlan, Uruha Rushia as Landon (The Cobble Mage), and Senzawa as JeromeASF.

I did alot of research of which Vtuber fits their counterparts. Dual swords for Gura, which replaced for Tridents.

I got a notification and It says IRyS has another stream coming today. I prepared youtube and ready to watch.