An Eventful Debut

August 4, 2021

For the past few days. Y/n has been in IRyS home, Hanging out, Talking, Him teaching IRyS First person shooter, And Her teaching Y/n on Voice control. 

She tested his singing on a couple songs like "Shape of you" and "Titanium". During Titanium, She noticed how he excelled in Normal and Deep voices, But not High pitched.  Another thing she noticed is how fast he can remember songs, However he may need 2 or more for Different languages, Like how he sang "Reflect" in some mispronounciation and lost track

She sorta imagined herself and him doing a Duet with Shape of you. Duet in other songs in a future Collab. The Vsinger and the V-Animator.

At night of August 4. The two were eating dinner and has different emotions, Y/n has a nervous and scared look while IRyS had an Excited look. 

IRyS: Tomorrow is your Debut. Don't you feel excited?

Y/n: Kinda, But also nervous. I might embarrass myself

IRyS: Don't be. I'll also be watching on my stream. Along with several other Hololive senpais.

Y/n: That just gives me more of a reason to feel scared

IRyS: Don't be a baby. Cheer up, You get to share your work to the entire world.

Y/n: I know that. I'm just nervous they may hate it.

IRyS: You kidding right? That animation was amazing

Y/n: Can we....talk about this tomorrow. Getting nervous here.

IRyS: Okay~

We soon finished our dinner, got ready to bed, and slept.

Next day
10 minutes before Debut

Everything was ready. Headphones ready, Monitor Ready, 2nd screen for Super/chat reading, And Intro ready. 1 hour and 30-ish minutes of Introduction and Superchat reading.

IRyS is currently live, Along with several other Hololive senpais like Gura, Calli, Kiara, Ayame, And Ollie.

Y/n: Going live in 3.....2.....1....

And it started. Project Osiris, Storm, has started his Debut

(This is the best I can find. #1, Which is 0:06-0:16. And in the end, It's says PROJECT OSIRIS, And the percentage is slowly going up, which indicates when his face/Vtuber model appears)

Chat was bursting with Pog emojis, Excited comments. Some hololive members are also watching, Like Gura and IRyS. In their streams, They are watching him.

When the percentage reached 100%, Another intro appeared