Fourteen

Allison, Lydia, Scott and I am the hot yet single Stiles.” Stiles said pointing to the brown haired girl, then the girl with strawberry blonde hair then the tan boy. 

“What do you have first?” I asked Stiles,

“English, you?” Stiles said 

“I have english too, I will see you in English Isaac,” I said and Isaac nodded, I kissed his cheek quickly before following Stiles down the hall to english. As we were walking I could hear Isaac and Scott talking by using my werewolf hearing. 

Scott: Shit Sky is hot!

Isaac: Yeah I know besides you have Allison so why do you care?

Scott: You like her don’t you

Isaac: No! Were are just friends

Scott: Even if I couldn’t hear your heartbeat, I would still know you were lying.

Isaac: Fine, ok I like her but it is not like I have a chance with her, there are so many other guys she could have why me.

Scott: I was watching how you two were looking at each other, just ask her out, there is no harm in asking right.

Isaac: Actually Scott there is harm. What if she says no, our friendship would be ruined and become weird. So NO I will NOT ask her out. And you will tell NOBODY that I like her, ok Scott NOBODY!

Scott: Ok fine keep your emotions bottled up, see if I care besides we have english to get to. 

That was when Scott and Isaac walked into the classroom.