Chapter Five

Somewhere In The Alternate Reality

   Unknown POV 

   The pain aches in my back as I feel the whip tare my skin. I scream in pain as I get hit, over and over again. My back numbs as I get whipped. "Stand!" The man behind me yells. "I said fucking stand!" The man jerks my arm as I struggle to get up, causing me to fall again. The man lefts me to my feet. "Stand you piece of shit!" I let my head fall as another man grabs the left side of my body. "Guess you should have obeyed your husband. You stupid bitch!" The second man says. I feel a bag being forced over my head. Some of which goes in my mouth, causing me to choke. The two men laugh as they carry me. "She's a fine one." One of the men say. "Her husband probably wouldn't mind, after all she does need to be punished." They both laugh and continue to carry me. 

   The men set me into a small cell and take the bag off my head. "Hey there pretty." The taller man says. One man is tall while the other is a smaller guy with a beard. The smaller man grabs my thigh as the taller man grabs the hair on the back of my head. "Now, you going to be a good princess for these two kings." The taller one says, leaning closer to me. I smack my face against his, causing his nose to bleed. "You bitch!" He yells. Before the small man can do anything further, I slam my knee in his face. Most likely breaking his jaw. "Guess your the little bitches." I stand up as I struggle to get then rope from my hands undone. I kick both of the men in the face, knocking them both out. I find a sharp object in the open room, tearing the rope from my hands. I cut my hand a little, but it's not that bad. I close the cell, locking both the men inside. "Assholes." I say as I head towards the entrance. Before I open the door, it starts to open. One woman walks in as I hide. She walk down to the cell right before the two men. I slip out the door and I run, I run as fast as I can. I don't look back. 

   I head into the woods and hide behind a tree. It won't be long until someone notices I'm gone. I'll have to keep moving. I want to keep moving but my back is aching and keeps sending sharp pain throughout my body. I ignore it though and continue moving. I hear a carriage off in the distance. An idea pops in my head. 

   I head towards the carriage and throw myself in front of it. "Help, Help!" I yell, acting as if I was in trouble. "I've been attacked!" The carriage stops in front of me as the man driving it get down. "Are you okay ma'am?" He asks. I wait as he gets closer. He stands next to me as I stand. "Please sir." He looks at me confused. I look up into his eyes and smirk. He looks at me confused then I punch his dome. Knocking him to the floor. "Guess you shouldn't always play the hero." I say, looking down at his unconscious body. I hop into the carriage and order the horses to ride off.

   I feel the cool breeze run over my face as I ride towards a town. I see two familiar faces, interlocking a passionate kiss. I knew them, but my thoughts felt blurry. I don't even know how I got to the unfamiliar world. Or how I know how to fight. it felt as if though I was living another life. A life that I wasn't born in. All I remember is seeing a light, then I awoke in a cell. I can't figure out what happened. 

   I see the two faces start to walk in another direction as they interlocked hands. I leave the carriage and follow the two boys quietly. I follow them as they head towards a castle. Are they royalty? 

   I sneak my way in as they open the gates. This place is huge. I wish I had a life like this. Suddenly I feel a weird feeling, one of the boys looked at me. He has similar features as me. We have the same hair, and eyes. He's my brother. I remember now. I don't move from the bush I'm hiding in though. I can't move, I remember who I am now. My name is Chloe Pascall. It was all coming to me now. I remember the things my brother had told me after the accident. His power, our father, this world. Oh my god, this world. I'm in that reality Pierce talked about. How did I get here though? I thought I wasn't able to change my reality. What's going on? 

   I sneak back out of the gate. I have to find a way to sleep. I need to get out of this world. I want to get home. 

   I find brush outside by a near meadow. I get myself comfortable as I drift off to sleep. The light fills my eyes as I return to my normal reality. 

Pierce POV 

   I wake up, back in my small room. I role over and face Henry as he awakes with me. "Good morning Handsome." I move some of his hair behind his ear so I can see his face. He smiles and pulls me closer with a hug. "That was wonderful." He mutters into my ear. I distance my face from his and put my hand on his cheek, rubbing my finger softly against his warm skin. I could stay like this forever. As I go to kiss him, Chloe opens my door rapidly. She seems to be startled by something. "Pierce. Something happened to me last night." I roll my eyes as I turn to face her. "Not, now Chloe I-" Before I could finish, she interrupts me. "I was in the reality last night." I look at her in shock as I sit up on the bed. "What?! Is this the first time this has happened?" I ask. Chloe sits by Henry and I as she starts to explain her night. Apparently she was some sort of prisoner who was really good at fighting. She had been whipped almost to death. I'm so glad she's ok now. I hug her after she finishes explaining. I look over to Henry to see him just as confused as I am. 

   We all sit down for breakfast as my mom prepares us some food. "So Boys. How was last night." My mom winks at me. "Mom!" I shout at her. She's so embarrassing. Chloe laughs at my mom's question. I nudge her shoulder stopping her laughter. "Ow." She cries out. "What? I was being serious. I had to lighten the mood after all that had happened. I just wanted to make a joke. That's all." My mom frowns and I immediately feel bad. "Sorry mom. I didn't realize how you felt." The frown stays on her face. "It's fine." She hands us our plates and walks away. I hadn't thought about how she felt about the car accident. We barley talked about it last night and immediately went to bed. 

   Henry and I return to my room as Chloe goes to hers. "What was that all about?" Henry asks. I look down to me feet and think about what just happened. I feel so bad. "I didn't think about how she might have felt with the whole accident." Henry grabs my shoulder, pulling me towards him. I lay my head on his chest and let out a large sigh. I'm so glad m mom is making us all stay home. I couldn't handle returning to school after what had happened. I'm glad Henry is here with me. I wouldn't want to experience this with anyone else. 

   "Want to do something with me?" Henry asks. I look up his face and smile. "Anything to distract me." Going out with Henry would be great to distract me. "I have an idea. I think you need to try and see what some things your capable of." Henry suggests. I like the idea. I've always wondered what I could do. I hadn't tried experimenting with my powers yet.  Today was the day I finally learn what I can do.