Familiar

_________

Hello!Hello!Dear Reader I hope you enjoyed the First Chapter!Also I changed my name to Hazuki 👁️👄👁️ soz
________

(Emmm...Really Really big time skip..soz U-U)

Iruma POV

"Uhm..so..Azz-kun.. what's our Next Activity?" I asked Azz-kun "hmm.. Probably Familiar Summoning Iruma-sama"He replied "eh? What are familiars?" I asked again "well It-" He got cutted off "They're our Partners..not servants..its like a friendship but different.."Nee-chan Answers my question
"Ohh.." 'he..he..do they eat humans...' 'no..they dont' I got a lil spook that was Unexpected.. I look at Nee-chan He ... well probably bored- as we got to the place everyone was talking until someone opened the door.."Silence.." everyone went silent.."I'm the Inspector,Naberius Kalego. I have always been Incharge why? because Im always strict. I will determine if you are useful trash or somewhat useful garbage" He walks towards us and leaned he's face near us...I stifly stood..I was shaking a bit.."for Example, there's garbage who borrows their grandfathers Authority to chant an Vulgar Incantation and Even Cause an Uproar on the same day.. They will be punished Immediately" He Grips tightly on the newspaper he's holding "or if theres garbage who attacks their teacher on the same day... they will be punished immediately" some students were whispering about what he said He summons a screen and when It was done he slammed it on the floor.."That's it for your explanation" They were mumbling about what just happened as I tremble and My brother Pats my head as comfort but still a blank face..

No one POV

"Do you want me to best him uo Iruma-Sama,Hazuki-Sama?"Asmodeus asks and Iruma went pale "no.." "NO NO! Don't please" "alright!" "Silence!" As everyone went quite "I will be giving you all this Summoning paper with my Sign drawn on it,I can Either determine that it's fake or some aliens are mingles in this world"As Kalego was talking The Three did not hear him say line up "YOU THREE OVER THERE I SAID LINE UP!WHAT ARE YOU DEAF?!"He demanded as the two run to line up the other one just walks.."*sigh*"

[(Skip)]

It was Asmodeus turn.. Hazuki wasn't not surprised he got a gorgon snake..I mean.. He's blood line fits it..It is now Hazuki and Irumas turn they went at the same time A huge smoke came out..somehow..His smoke is different but He just Ignored it..'So this is my f-familiar??/which one..' for everyone stunned Kalegos Half body was Infront of Iruma and a huge 6 tailed Wolf with 3 horns was In front of Hazuki It bacame smaller because it was (Cerberion Size).. Everything went silent.. until.."WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" "I- I DON'T KNOW SIR!!" "HURRY WHAT ARE you waiting for?!get me out you damn brat!" He demanded as Iruma went to his lower body and Pulled it "ITS tearing! its tearing!YOUR SUPPOSED TO PUSH AT THIS SITUATION Y YOU BASTARD!" Iruma pushed him upward and went through..He got out but then turned into a fluffy Familiar..

Hazuki POV

...Is that Kalego?..He about to do something but got struck by lightning He was falling I managed to catch him

(Note:I added some changes)

He was sent to the Infirmirary (is it correct I don't have autocorrect on :>)

It Spreaded all around the school..
I don't care- I just want to have chocolate milk..

__________________________________

👁️👄👁️✨

Thats it- that's how le day ended Im surprised that It spreaded fast ->-

AMYWAYS— really Really REALLY sLoW updates cause yeh ;-; also this chapter is rushed and have a gpod day/night
by le Redar-

Mmm.. Beautiful gremmer

__________________________________