03

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Buddhist Girl Transmigrated Into a Book BGTIB » Chapter 3:
The Buddhist Girl Transmigrated Into a Book Chapter 3:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The second after his eyes met, Lou Che first moved his gaze faintly.

Gu Mian didn't pay attention to the eye contact this time. I don't know why, she has been liked by small animals since she was a child. When she was older and brought into the pit of metaphysical fortune-telling by an old man, she became even more liked by small animals.

When the opening ceremony was in progress, the two leading actors Gu Mian and Lou Che naturally stood together. However, there is a very safe distance between the two, and the relationship looks very strange.

Outsiders can't even tell that they are actually close boy and girl friends.

In fact, let alone an outsider, even Gu Mian couldn't feel it.

However, Gu Mian pinched his fingers and forgot. According to the development of the plot in the book, the time when they broke up for the first time is not too far away.

Yes, such a period of separation, separation and recombination, a relationship that has been "entangled" for nearly a year, in fact, it can last only a few months each time.

And in the past few months, due to the busy schedule of the male protagonist, the original protagonist has also announced that the two get together less and more.

After the ceremony, Gu Mian still needs to set makeup.

Because she joined the crew temporarily, it can be said that, except for the male lead, director, and investor, most people are caught off guard. However, this situation is not uncommon.

Everyone naturally knows the trickiness, and most of them quickly accept it.

The makeup artist also needs to fix Gu Mian's makeup again. Wen Xia's makeup photos have been published on the official blog before, and received a lot of applause on the Internet. I have to say that Wen Xia's appearance tends to be eccentric and grounded, and it is easy to attract the favor of netizens. Because she looked like the little sister next door, and the little apprentice she starred in, the netizens called her little apprentice together with the master.

After the heroine changed, Guan Bo deleted all Wen Xia's fixed makeup photos.

The change of roles is bound to cause a lot of disturbance on the Internet, not to mention that "Ask the Immortals" had a big explosion in the novel world, and then it was directed by a well-known domestic director, Zhang Cheng, so it had focused on all parties long ago. Sight.

When Honghuadan Wenxia comes with its own heat and traffic, and when the official blog released its makeup photos, Wenxia and Yinglian have been on the hot search one after another.

After her fans knew about the temporary change of roles, they all protested and spontaneously formed a group to fight for Wenxia's due benefits.

The official blog is completely occupied. Messages jealous are all scolding the crew, and there will be a heroine who will replace Wen Xia. Do not

I have cursed the new heroine a little more.

The director naturally knows that temporary substitutions are not good, not to mention that all the photos of the heroine's final makeup have been published online. But who made Gu Mian the daughter of a certain investor in this TV series?

The Investor Fortress, even if he is a well-known director in China, he cannot refuse strongly.

After all, in this society, capitalists always have a greater say than him, a director who mixes in the entertainment industry. He was not good at offending people, so he could only let Gu Mian join the team with a huge sum of money.