It's A Date!

I'd press my palms against the paddle board and instantly kneel in the centre of it, I'd bend forward and propel myself forward using my hands and leaning my chest against my legs the girl was on a very small and old board these waves weren't that big in my eyes but for that little girl they could throw her around like a rag doll, the waves were creeping steadily towards the little girl, and with each wave the girl is dunked underwater the little girl sputters desperately to stay afloat, she seemed to have lost her floaty which didn't help, in a matter of seconds I floated beside her on my paddle board, I didn't care how I got her up onto the board I just knew she needed to get above water, so I pull her up to the surface by her hair and I grab onto her wrist pulling her onto the board in front of me, the girl was barely moving and she kept coughing up water, I'd sit down on the paddle board with my legs hanging in the water allowing the waves to push us both back to the shore, finally, once making it to shore I'd pick the now unconscious girl bridal style and I'd leave my paddle board on the shoreline I'd set her down as people surround me, there were many sad and hurt faces seeing the young pale child laying there without a hint of life in her, I'd grab onto the girls chin "hey-...! Hey, wake up!" There was no response.. I'd place the heel of my hand on the breastbone of the child at the centre of her chest, I then place my other hand on top of my first hand and then I interlock my fingers. I'd position myself with my shoulders above my hands panic fills my mind and there was mumbling, someone was already calling the ambulance on their phone for help, Using my body weight I press straight down by 5 to 6cm (2 to 2.5 inches) on the girls chest "come on kid-... please wake up!..." I'd keep my hands on their chest, and then release the compression and allow the chest to return to its original position, I'd begin to mumble and count.. I'd continue these compressions at a rate of 100 to 120 times a minute, the girl wouldn't move or budge, I'd quickly open the girls airway by placing 1 hand on their forehead and gently tilting the head back and lifting their chin, I'd Remove any visible obstructions from the mouth and nose, I'd place my mouth over their mouth and nose of the girl and blow steadily and firmly into their mouth, checking that their chest rises which it does, I'd Give 5 initial rescue breaths, all of a sudden the girl rolled onto her side throwing up massive amounts of water and everyone that circled us clapped applauding, felice smiled and kneeled beside me, finally out of nowhere the child's mother fell on the opposite side of the girl and cradled her and kept thanking me while sobbing, I'd rest a hand on the woman's shoulder smiling "be careful next time okay?.." I'd glance at the girl who was in a daze, stunned as to what occurred, finally paramedics arrive on the scene and pick the girl up on a stretcher, the girls mother following after them i had saved a little girl's life.. and it was already time to go, the sun was setting and many people were leaving the beach people smiled at me and so did their children as they left, felice was holding my bag and he also held onto my paddle board "that was really really cool, coda." I'd smirk at him "so.. about that dinner your dad is making us. Shall we go?" Felice would rest a hand on his hip replying with,  "yes we shall!"