Dream: Ten

━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━

[12am]

Tonight, the wind was heavy as it moved in a speedy way. It was mid-night and so the city was already off to bed.

The boy stood behind the gateway, staring at the building in front of him. One of the famous hotels in Seoul, was completely destroyed;The hope world.

Sneaking away from his house was not a good decision, but no matter what, he have to find her body tonight.

A black mask to hide his face, and black leather hand gloves only protecting his palm, fingers were still out. He wore his black plain hoodie and his torn jeans with snickers.

The building was under construction which gave a good opportunity for him to enter inside the gateway, as there was no security guard.

He walked in a pin-drop silence, flashlight on his hand for him to show the way. Entering inside the main hall, he noticed two men.

He hid himself behind a piller, glad that they didn't noticed him. The two men were busy gossiping to each other.

Noticing a stone laying on the floor, he picked it up and threw it on the side, earning the two men's attention.

"Who's there?". One of the man asked, looking at the corner of the hall.

Both the men walked towards the corner, giving a safe way for the boy to walk on.

Fixing his mask, he speedily passed through the area, reaching inside a dark hallway.

He turned on his flashlights, which showed the view of an empty hallway with doors by the side.

There were a lot of doors but he didn't knew which door will take him to Minji's dead body.

They all looked the same which made it extra hard for him. He opened a door to his right, which revealed a bedroom with king sized bed neatly arranged inside.

This not the correct place.

Trying a different door the same view came, and another, with another, and another. All the rooms had the same view inside.

There were almost more than hundred of doors in that hallway, it'll take him forever if he checks all of them.

But then, a thought clicked in his mind. If he is searching for a washroom, then of course there's gonna be a sign of a washroom.