Chapter 5

Sakura talking and thinking: N
End talking: N
Igneel talking: N

....

Sakura's pov

I walked upstairs with Kirara following me from behind, and I soon opened my door and soon went inside my room.

I soon slammed my face at my queen size bed with a white matress and a light pink blanket and a dark pink blanket on top of it it also has pink sheets on it. It had a couple of colored pillows like pink, light pink, white, black, red and green.

I laid down and was about to sleep with Kirara in her own bed, suddenly a voice spoke in my head making my eyes widen.

" Don't you think it too early to sleep sweetie..? "

" w-what the?!!!?"

I accidentally fell off my bed and began to groan in pain. " uhhhhh, my head hurts... "

" Looks like somebody woke up at the wrong side of the bed... "

It made me sit up and soon looked around my room. No one was there, well beside Kirara, but she's asleep. I soon shook it off and started to think it was just me hearing things.

" Hey brat "

" Igneel! That's was very rude "

" Tsk. Don't blame me, this brat isn't listening to a word we speak"

" maybe it's because she still can't believe us "

" okay now I hear some voices in my head arguing?! Okay, now I'm confused... "

" follow our instructions sweetie"

I nod and soon paid attention to their directions. " Close your eyes" I obeyed and soon I closed my eyes.

...

I opened my eyes seeing nothing but a half room, the other half was a forest but the trees didn't have any leaves on it and it was like no life on it and there we're bones of humans and animals surrounding it. It made a shiver through my spine.

I soon looked at the other half, it was hot, there was a volcano surrounded with really hot lava and the place was blowing with fire and the trees were burning. I gulped at that half.

Suddenly I saw two throne in each half, the part with no life on it was a thrown of bones by humans and animals while the other was a thrown of weapons and steel. My eyes we're widen in surprise as I saw a long dark pink haired woman with red demon eyes and with a sharp teeth, she had a dark purple armour around her body and she had a raser sharp claws. While the other one had a spiky red hair guy with yellow eyes like mine, and he had a red armour and it design was a dragon on it with yellow linen though.

" w-what are you?! "

" Now now, sweetie please don't panic okay? My name's End while the red haired there is Igneel he can be a hot-head sometimes "

She gave me smile which made me calm down and soon listen to them.

" since your done panicking, we'll be telling who you really are, brat. "

" okay rude " I pouted as I crossed my arms and turned around.

" Igneel! "

" Tsk. Anyways your name Is ASD or for short Astheria Sakura Dragneel "

" Is that, what the D stands for? "

They nod in response as they continued. " there's something you must know, you weren't born in this world. You we're born in a world where magic, spells, dragon, spirits, and demons exist "