Chapter 6💜

Sara inside the cab Closing her eyes thinking about him

Sara inside the cab Closing her eyes thinking about him....The first day they met....Tea dropped in her leg...his puppy eyes which attracts her....

Sara mv:Vicky eduku enaku evlo pananum....na avaroda friend oda thangachi so panrara or something more than that...Enala yosika mudila ore confused ah iruku....Why I'm thinking about him all time? Ennoda heart la special place kudukanum nu en enaku thonanum....I Just can't understand...veetuku poi call pani Thanks solalum....

Sara house came....She went straight into her room throwing her bag in the sofa.

Sara mom : Ena sara tired ah Iruka?

Sara: Hmmm

Sara closed her room door she took her another mobile and texted him in insta.
" Hi pls call with her number"

She waited for him to call....

Vicky in his house:

Vicky reached his house all wet he went and changed his clothes and took his mobile he saw her message.

Vicky Mv: Nama adha poonukaga en evlo pananum?...oru vela magic nadadurucho? I love her? Love ah? I love sara va? Really!!! En enaku ipadi la thonudu...Ava epudi yosipa nu teriyalaiye....Ava kita na ipadi feel panran nu How can I say? Ava ena thappa nenaichukita na? OMG!! This much questions are running in my mind.Idukula answer ava dha thara mudiyum....

He saved her number as "Sara💜"

He called her....

Sara in her Room:
Lying in her bed got a call.she got up with a gerk and attended the call

Sara: Hello?

Vicky:...Sara...Solu ma?

Sara: Vicky thank you so much never expected you to do this much for me...

Vicky: Thanks la eduku ma...Eduku call pana sona?

Sara: Apo ungaluku teriyadu na en call pana sonan nu?

Vicky: hmmm

Sara: Neenga dha cab book paninga nu teriyum...

Vicky: Hmmm adu just help ma

Sara: Just help ah....Thank you.....

Vicky: Thank you la venam you are my girl ( lowered his voice)...sorry you are my machan sister unaku Panama yarruku pana pora...

Sara: You are a gentleman...ama na anga dha irukan nu ungaluku epudi teriyum?

Vicky: Adu nee dhana sona....( He olrarified)

Sara: Na sonan ah?Vicky you came there right?

Vicky: No why should I come...

Sara: Vicky seriously?

Vicky: Ama vandha una pakka...I Just wanna check if you are safe avlo dha..

Sara: You are so sweet...Thank you again ma..

Vicky: Ma? Okok bye good night Take care....

Sara: Hmm bye!

They hang up ....

Sara Just can't believe he came all the way in the rain to check she is safe....Sara smiled and said
" Is he in love with me?"No avaru just casual ah panirparu No no stop thinking like this girl.He as lot of respect on you don't ever spoil it by thinking like his.
Sara Vicky ah meet pananum nu irudha kandipa meet panuvom apo edu nalum yosipom....

Vicky was not able to stop thinking about her. He Regularly calls prem and asks if she is fine the same way sara also use to ask Ray....

Days passed after 2 months

Vicky got a call from prem...

Vicky: Solu machan

Prem: Machan thangachi ku mapala paka porom da...

Vicky: What??

Prem: Sara va ponnu paka veetuku varanga da....So neeyum vanduru enaku help pana...

Vicky: Machan na epudi da?

Prem: dai olunga va?

He declined..

Vicky Mv: Enadu Sara ku marriage ah? Enoda girl ? Ena nadakudu da...

He called prem back...

Vicky: hello yarruku kalayanm sona?

Prem: Dei thangachi ku mapala da

Vicky declined the call

His eyes was filled with tears...He was frezzed....His feelings was expressed in tears....He texted sara" Happy for you ma"

Sara: Seeing his notification...
What he is Happy for me?
She replied with a fake smile
Thanks 🙂....

Vicky was broken seeing her message....He switched off his mobile took his bike...He cried all way....

To be continued......💜

Do comment your views 😊