fiftyone

"brooklyn day. b r double o k l y n." "that is all booked in we'll see you soon." "yes, will do." i hung up the phone looking at the camera. "so, i guess we're going to find out if im actually pregnant," i sighed starting the car, "im not even going to turn the camera off because i feel like im just gonna end up spiralling so- we'll see how much ends up in the video." i smiled pulling out of the carpark. "i personally feel like this is a sign to never take more than one test because it always ends up being inconclusive. but like with nova she was just there. like i was getting fat, man. i was 16 and had no idea what was happening with my body. i thought that after you had sex that's what your body was doing. but no. i was just pregnant."

i pulled up to an intersection stopping at a red light. "im just happy, i had avani and stuff because my mom kicked me out almost straight away. and mattia kinda fucked me off, after he had fucked me. so really whose fault was that? oh my god, am i doubting my daughter's pregnancy? i feel like a terrible mom, although everyone and their mothers know she was a mistake- accident!" i covered my mouth taking off, "let's not tell her i said that till she can watch these videos herself okay? we'll all just collectively agree not to. and that means you Kairi, okay? ok."

i pulled into the parking lot of the doctor's office, stopping looking at the camera. "see. spiralling? although that really wasn't that bad, i was expecting it to be a lot worse. and about this baby, if I'm pregnant, not about my daughter who is almost 4." i checked the time before turning my car off. "i will be recording in there, just on my phone because i don't want to draw more attention to myself then a 19-year-old in there for a pregnancy test. i could've brought mattia and nova then maybe it would look less weird but nope." i picked up the camera bringing it closer to my face. "anyway, im gonna go before i start insulating some random people that i see walk-in; or myself or boyfriend or daughter. okay, im going bye. i'll see yall soon."

i stopped recording turning the camera off putting them in the centre console grabbing my phone putting it in my back pocket as i got out of the car starting to walk in. i locked the car before going up to the counter. "hi, how may i help you?" "book in for Brooklyn day?" she nodded typing away on her computer. "no problem, have you been with us before?" i nodded, "yes i have." "Okay, well just take a seat and the doctor should be with you shortly." i nodded before sitting down feeling my phone go off in my hand. i picked it up, answering it seeing Mattia's name. "hey baby," i smiled. "hey, how you feeling?" i shrugged, "im getting there, just in the doctor's office. How's your mom?" "she's good," he replied, "im just going into the mall to grab a couple of things, then Kairi and ale are gonna come over if your up for it?" he said, "ill pick up nova from school in like an hour though." i smiled, "please i have-" "Brooklyn day?" 

i stood up following after him. "please, i haven't seen them in so long. ill be home soon." "Okay, call me if you need me." "I will, bye, i love you." he hung up the phone and i smiled walking into the doctor's office, quickly pressing the record on the camera holding it landscape. "hi Brooklyn, my name is dr ryan tower, how may i help you this afternoon?" "um, i just need a pregnancy test," i sighed, "i took some stick ones but got negative and positive. so just need one to, give me an answer i guess." he nodded, "we can do that. have you been pregnant before?" i nodded, "yeah, about 5 years ago but that was conclusive just positive." he nodded, "okay then, just follow me and we will draw some blood." i followed after him walking into another room taking a seat on one of the beds. 

i sat there scrolling through Instagram as he prepped my arm to draw blood. "this may hurt a little, but it'll be quick." i nodded putting my phone down, looking at my arm seeing blood start to come through the tube. "is there anyway, i can get a result asap? im hoping to tell my boyfriend tonight before he leaves to go back home." "im sure we can do that, you've got to sit here for about 20 minutes anyway, just to make sure you don't collapse on your way home." i nodded before he moved away from me slightly. "so we got it all, it'll take about 20 minutes so I'll come back once i have the results."

"i swear to god this bitch better not have knocked me up again," i sighed looking down at the camera as the doctor walked back in with the results in his hand. "congratulations Brooklyn, you are pregnant." "oh my god, this bitch knocked me up," i said softly. "or not congratulations? my apologies." i smiled, "oh no, you're fine. it is congratulations, we weren't actually trying but at least our daughter will have a sibling." "well like i said, congratulations, enjoy your new baby in about 8 and a half months." my eyes widened, "uh how far along am i, exactly?" "about one and a half months. 6 weeks." i nodded stopping my phone from recording. "why did i only just start getting symptoms now?" i asked, "with my daughter, i didn't get any, but i thought i would've gotten some already." "you're still early in your pregnancy, but you should start experiencing more symptoms now. if not, your lucky and may have another easy pregnancy." i smiled standing up, "thank you dr tower." i walked out and got into my car

i pulled into the driveway seeing mattia and kairis car in the driveway.  i pulled out the camera pressing the record button balancing it back in the car. "okay, im home. i don't know how well, yall will see this. but im just gonna walk in and tell him; and Kairi and Alejandro." i grabbed out one of the positive pregnancy tests leaving the rest in the car before getting out holding the camera in my hands. "im nervous, im not gonna lie, but lets see." i walked in propping the camera up seeing the boys sitting around the tv, with nova sitting on the floor playing with her toys.

"hey your home, how'd it go?" i let out a deep breath before holding up the test. he stood up and walked towards me reading the test. "we're pregnant?" he asked and i smiled nodding. he wrapped his arms around my waist as mine went around his neck holding him tight. "oh my god." he pulled away and leaned down kissing me holding me close. i smiled and pulled away, looking at the boys. "yall want a hug too or?"