Chapter 1

Narrator POV
———————

He was born in a wealthy, high in power family and the top ranking of the hero association. Tashinori Yagi, his father, the symbol of peace of Japan, very well known and praised amongst all. Inko Yagi is his mother that support the family with his tenderhearted smile and solicitious words. His sister, Inori Yagi was indeed blinding with appealing beauty, yet has a personality of a cunning fox.

Here he was Izuku Yagi, known as the invisible member of the Yagi Family. Nobody knew of him, the spotlight was always and forever be on his twin sister, not that he likes the attention. He pity her sometimes, always bothered by reporters during small walks and shopping, but unlike him, his sister just seems to let her ego grow to a maximum whenever the crowd grew bigger.

The Yagi Family knew of All of One hence was given to her sister at the age of 12 and started private lessons with his father. His mother still checks up on him, whether his eating, good on education and atleast some exercises been done. Other than that the family never really mind what he was doing, as I've said he was the invisible member therefore none knew of his potential, intellect and power.

For dear Merlin, the family didn't even bother to check his quirk documentation 'cause they were far to happily occupied knowing that Inori was a perfect holder of One For All. They celebrated till collapsed, his mother, she seem to did look upon his files about his quirk, but she only smiled at him. "That's wonderful dear, hope your happy with the results." Was what she told him, before walking off to the kitchen to prepare lunch.

Due to this, Izuku didn't talk much nor know to feel, he mostly kept to himself making drawings of pro heroes with very detailed informations about them, along with helpful suggestions and weaknesses. He doesn't really struggle much in school, getting perfect scores and attendance. "Well done Izuku, this is much more detailed than last time!" The teacher smiled lovingly at him, passing him his test score. "I'm sure your parents will be happy to see another perfect test result." She added happily before redirecting her  concentration.

They would be, but they never really bothered to look up his achievements, so he just folded the paper neatly, place it on his bag, before walking out the room.

"Dearest! Aren't you both excited!?" Inko squeeled excitely trying to make her kids aware. "Of course mother! Tomorrow will be the hero course exam!" Inori squeeled back, couldn't eat her dinner due to excitement. Toshinori smiled lovingly watching the two's exchange. "How about you my boy? Did some training?" Toshinori asked looking at Izuku who just seem suck up in looking at his wiggly yolk.

"I guess..." Izuku answered, clearly not having his attention. "Your not quite in excitement, afraid?-" Inko teased nudging him at his shoulders playfully. "Not really..." He answered, finishing his dinner he stood up and walked out the kitchen. The other three just simply looked at the door before laughing again.

.
.
.
.
.

Izuku roamed through the halls of U.A, having to walked away from his sister knowing that she will be bombarded by people later, so he being the smart-bean he was, left her to her own. "This is suffocating." Izuku was never really interested in fighting nor doing hero stuff, no one was really up to his standards, due to his quirk, fighting 'quirk on quirk' was easy. Even if it was hand on hand combat, it was also really easy for he had taken many martial classes due to boredom. (He was bored of learning the things he knew at school.)

His quirk is 'Manipulate.' It's a mental quirk, using his mind he can basically manipulate anything. Plucking a tree off the ground, go ahead. Manipulate someones mind, tricking them into false memories or illusions, why not? Make someone's quirk dissapear? Of course!, all in all he can do was he likes.