❀ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 07❀

Hey guys how are you all!?
Hope you guys are doing fine!?
Did you guys like the chapter 6!?
Umm, 21 July a very special day for kyyians for MaNanians
Only a MaNan fan can relate it no!?
Nd nd nd they are coming live!? M just so so happy.
I hope you like the chapter.
Happy reading!❤️
~✷✷~

Seeing the massage Anaya's face become hard. Nd mumbling a low ex cause me she moved towards the adjacent balcony in the living room. Everyone thought maybe she goes to attend a call or something nd Seeing her going Kabir made a plan to have a talk with Aarav. Kabir then said, "Ahh umm guys tum sab chalo mein abhi aaya, Aye ye saaley, nhi jeeja hai mera, chuckle kabir nd Neel who was just behind him chuckled too. "Kabir kisko bula raha tu.? Sid eh.?", Asked Aniruddh getting pissed as kabir screamed Saaley mera sach mein sala hai wo toh kya sala hi bulaun.?" "Ye Aarav bhai sun bey.?" Kabir again screamed.
Nd Aarav he was busy pouting at the balcony as if seeing it she will be back jaldi.

"Aarav oye where you lost.?" Again kabir screamed startling Aarav. "Geez kabir why the fuck you're screaming.?" Kabir raised his brow at him nd smirked. "Well mere bhai Aarav teri heroine is busy talking she will come chal tu mere saath."

Aarav widened his eyes thinking that kabir catch him. "Ahh bro what what you're talking about i don't know." Said Aarav laughing nervously. "Well you very well know what what m talking about now shut up nd come with me.", "Saaley you just can't order me like that., "Well tu sahi hai mera tera saala hi hoon." Said kabir nd smirked.

"Kabir teri friend sahi bolti hai tu saala hai hi aisa, ab bolega bhi kyun leke aaya yahan?" Aarav asked. "Well i will not beat around the bush directly coming to the point. What do you feel about her?"

Listening kabir Aarav was shocked simply shocked he was toung-tighted words didn't from in his mouth. He never expected kabir to ask this.

Aarav:- "Huh ka-ka-bir kya kya bol rha hai tu? Huh i i don't get it."

Kabir:- "bro chill yaar you're stammering as if im adi pa nd your asking for Anaya's hand for marriage." Said Kabir chuckling.

To which he earn playful punch from Aarav but finally relaxed too.

Aarav:- "Kabir yaar you scared me you know."

"Haha chill now ab bol toh sahi?., Umm it's nothing nothing like that Kabir. Seriously to be honest i don't don't know what is this feeling being with her gives me peace with her its special special kabir which i never in my life i feel she is special Kabir. This feeling i i never felt before kabir not - Aarav was about say but Neel cut him saying,Ya not even for her that nasty disgusting bitch. Said Neel coming towards them with anger in his eyes. Listening him Aarav take a deep breath.

Aarav:- "Neel calm down yaar. Nd i used-used to admire her. Because thats how she shows off herself, But didn't knew she bloody can accuse me her bloody best friend." Said Aarav with hatred and hurt in his voice.

"Bhai dekh i don't know kya hua tha, "Kabir i-, hang on im not saying to say now i can understand how sensitive topic it is. So yeah i don't know what had happened but i can figure out by you boths body language its something bad. Said Kabir placing a hand on Aarav's shoulder. Nd Neel too clam down in that time.

Here in Anaya's
Seeing the message the colour in her face has already drained out.
The massage was "Doll get my amount ready you know if you you try to be over smart which i know you're. The consequences won't be good the little dirty will be out nd you know after what will happen.
~H.k