Fathers Day

Fathers Day
•Louis Partridge•

Aged up to like 22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV
I stare at the box with the test in it, all of Louis's possible reactions run through my mind. We've never really talked about kids, and we weren't trying so I have no idea how he'll react.

I hear rustling on the bed beside me, "Hey Love," I hear Louis say, his voice still groggy from sleeping.

"Hey," I say smiling as he pulls me in for a kiss.

"We should probably get ready, we have brunch with my parents today," he says sighing pulling the covers off.

"Wait, I have something for you," I say grabbing his hand.

He looks at me confused, "What is it?," He asks.

I dont answer I just reach over and grab the small box on my nightstand that I had put together the night before.

"Here, be careful with it," I say.

He looks at me still confused but smirking. He takes the lid off the box and unwraps the pregnancy test from the wrapping paper.

I play with my hair nervously. "Why are you so nervous babe?," He asks me.

"You'll see," I say giving a slight smile.

He then turns his attention back to the box. As soon as he sees the stick in his hand his eyes go wide and a big smile appears on his face.

"Are you serious, you're-," he says in disbeleif. I shake my head yes smiling. "Oh my goodness!," He says wrapping me in a hug.

"Happy father's day," I say.

"I love you so much darling," He says kissing me and putting a hand on my stomach.

"I love you too".

"I can't wait," he says smiling, this makes me giggle knowing that my baby will have the best dad ever, and not to mention the most handsome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rewritten on: February 16, 2022

Word Count: 314