Chapter 11

They were done with exams and were walking outside.

"I always thought Hogwarts exams would be frightful. But, I found that rather enjoyable." Hermione said.

"Speak for yourself, alright there Harry?" Ron asked.

"My scar, keeps burning!" he said.

"It's happened before." Hermione said.

"Perhaps you should see the nurse." Ron said.

"I think it's a warning, think it means danger's coming. Ah." he said.

Then they say Hagrid playing his flute.

"Oh, of course." Harry said.

"What?" Tracey asked and sped up with him.

"Don't you think it's a bit odd that Hagrid always wanted a dragon. Then someone comes and just happens to have one? Why didn't I see it before?" he said. "Hagrid!"

He looked up. "Who gave you the dragon egg, what did he look like? Surely he must have talked."

"Well he'd asked me how I like Kreacher. He wanted to know how to take care of Fluffy." he said.

"Did he seem interested in Fluffy?" she asked.

"Of course he was interested in Fluffy, who wouldn't be if they run across a three headed dog? I told him the is to know how to calm it. Take Fluffy for example, just play him music and he'll fall strait to sleep!" They looked at each other. "Shouldn't have told ya that. Where you going? Wait!"

They ran to McGonagall and found her in her office.

"We have to see Professor Dumbledore, immediately!" Harry said.

She looked up.

"I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here, he received and errant owl from the ministry and immediately left for London."

"He's gone? Now? But this is important, this is about the sorcerer's stone!"

"How do know?" McGonagall said shocked.

"Someone's going to try and steal it!"

"I don't know how you three found out about the stone but I assure you it is perfectly well protected. Now why don't you go back to your dormitories, quietly." she said.

So they left and headed to their common room.

"That person had to be someone from school." Harry said.

"And with Dumbledore gone-" Hermione started.

"Good afternoon. Now what would four young Gryffindor's be doing inside, on a day like this?" Snape said.

"Ah, we, we were just-" Hermione started.

"Best be careful. People will think you're," he turned and looked at Harry. "Up to something."

Then he left and Harry saw the same thing he saw at the forest.

"Now what do we do?" Hermione asked.

Harry turned around and looked at Ron and Hermione.

"Go to the trap door, tonight."