Book 23|| "Dragon: Myth of the Bermuda Triangle"

Originality: 10/10

Spelling and Grammar: 10/10

Character Development: 10/10

Overall Quality: 10/10

Opinion:

Very, very original! Yes, dragons aren't an original concept, but the Bermuda Triangle dragon? Completely different! I really like the concept so far!

Spelling and grammar, as expected from this author, awesome. Character development, also expected, is awesome. I enjoy how you used low vocabulary and you made it present tense rather than past tense. As you mentioned in your author's note, I agree, that by doing that, it feels like we're actually in a mind of a 12-year-old.

I enjoyed how short the chapters were. I know that most reviewers or others harp on the fact that longer chapters, but not too long, is better. I agree with them to a certain extent. This story you made would be really good for children 10-14 to read. It is a good light story for them, and with shorter chapters, it will keep their attention longer (imo).

And this is coming from a 19-year-old who has the attention span of a 5-year-old. I need short chapters. It makes me eager to move to the next one and keep my interest. (It could possibly be a psychological thing.)

Anyway, that is my opinion. Amazing story!

Read the story by CroodsGirl