#10

Early November, Y/n wasn't being as active as usual. She didn't want to draw, she didn't want to play, she didn't want to go to the park...she just hugged her dragon and laid down with Boo on the ground while watching TV.

Nay: "Baby? Are you okay?"

Y/n nodded, and Nayeon went to go pick her up. She felt something off "Mina, Tzu, feel her...does she feel warm to you"

Mina put her head on Y/n's forehead and felt it heating up. Tzuyu felt her neck and felt the same thing.

Mina: "Shes heating up. Tell Momo to get the thermometer"

They ask Momo to bring it, and when they finally got her temperature, it was high, a little too high. They started calling her doctor and he said he'll take her in

Jihyo: "Okay, I'll tell you how it goes"

Jihyo headed off to Y/n's doctors, got her check out, and came to the conclusion that she's gotten the flu, he gave her a prescription for medicine and says if it Y/n's temperature doesn't go down within a few hours, that she would have to go to the hospital.

Jihyo went to the store to get her prescription medicine and headed back to the dorm. Y/n was crying because she didn't feel good, so they laid her down.

Nay: "Okay, she's laying down, but she refusing to sleep"

Jihyo: "I got the medicine from the store, and he said that I had to use a syringe to give it to her...so we'll see how that goes"

They read how much to give Y/n, and got it ready. Jihyo sat down on the bed, picking Y/n up and sitting her on her lap.

Jihyo: "Open up a little bit baby"

Y/n just whined, and wouldn't do it. So Jihyo held it up to her mouth "Baby, this will help you. Do you want juice?"

Y/n slowly nodded, Jihyo held it up "Take this and you'll get some juice"

Y/n slightly opened up her mouth and Jihyo carefully gave Y/n her medicine and she could tell that Y/n was not a fan of it. She gave Y/n her juice and held her.

Tzuyu walked in "How is she?"

Jihyo: "Thirsty...but fine for now. In 2 hours we're gonna check her temperature again, if it doesn't go down then we might have to take her in"

Tzu: "To the hospital?"

Jihyo: "The doctor said it's the flu, so we don't know how bad it can be"

Tzu: "Yeah, oh and we're ordering pizza, and what should we make Y/n"

Jihyo: "Ask the others, I'll stay here and watch TV"

Tzu: "You're lucky we put a TV in her room"

Jihyo: "Yup"

Tzuyu walked out, and Jihyo played one of Y/n's favorite show. It only took 20 minutes for Y/n to fall asleep.

Jihyo walked out of Y/n's room "Okay, so let's take turns, I put her down for a nap, so who's gonna watch her when she wakes up?"

Mina: "I'll do it"

Chae: "So-"

They heard noises coming from Y/n's room. Mina quickly got up, and saw that Y/n was feeling a little more sick now.

She picked up Y/n and cleaned up her mouth before going to the restroom with her, but made sure to tell the others to clean up the crib.

After a while, Y/n was still crying and Mina was rubbing her back hoping that she feels better...