ℂ𝕙𝕝𝕠𝕖'𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪

Chloe Henderson is a simple girl. But she doesn't have the best life like most think. When Chloe was 6, her best friend, Aubrey was at her house having a sleepover. They were having so much fun. But in the kitchen, Chloe's parents were fighting like crazy. Her older brother by 2 years, Ethan, was getting sick of it while playing his xbox. when he was finally sick of it, he told his sister and her friend to go jump on the trampoline with then because he was "bored". Of course they agreed. On the way outside, he whispered to his parents, "Please, stop fighting." But they didn't. At one point it got so bad to the point where their mom grabbed the three kids and ran out the door. Never came back. They went to Aubrey's house and explained explained everything. Aubrey's mom was very close with Chloe's mom because they went to highschool together. They planned their pregnancies with Aubrey and Chloe. Aubrey's let them stay there until they get back on their feet. About 6 months later they moved out but still continued the girls' sleepovers.  

When Chloe was 11 she went into middle school. Ethan helped her and Aubrey through the school but they still got bullied by a girl named Julie Rice. To this day Julie stills bullies Chloe about her family problems and how she was poor at one point. Ethan tried everything to get Julie to stopped bullying her and Aubrey. Everything. But she never stopped. 

Chloe has been insecure since she was 13 because of Julie. She believes her body is overweight and ugly. In her words, her face is "hideous and worth nothing." Her brother and Aubrey tell her that her body is perfect just the way it is, but she doesn't believe them. Even Ethan's bestfriends, Jackson and Payton, tell her that.But she doesn't believe anyone. 

Hiii, here's Chloe's heart-breaking back story. Love you lots! -Emma 💛🧸

Word count- 329