10

" What do you want? I'm busy with my patients " I said rudely to him as I walked over to him.
He chuckled and later responded at my rude comment.
" I think Stevens will take care of them really good. " he said and chuckled at me again.

At this point I had enough. I wasn't gonna let him push me around. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him close to me face. He gave me a suprised look at my action before I spoke up. " Listen...I've had enough of you being a player. I don't want you to mess with my feelings. So I gotta get to work. And you are gonna leave me alone! " I snapped and let go of his collar. He nodded giving me a numb look before walking away.

***
When I was back at the patiens room I went back to check on the married couples baby and found out the gender of their child. Since they didn't want or know they took in the wife's sister who were with then who got to see the gender and was overjoyed.

When they left I was on lunch break. " Hey..." a voice said from the opened door. I turned to see Addison. I huffed as I walked over to her. " And what do you want? " I asked with a confused face.

She took a deep breath before taking my hand and began walking with me to the lunch area. " Listen...I'm sorry...I'm sorry for spreading shit about you and I'm sorry for screwing Mark...I didn't know how you felt...." she said. I didn't say anything.

" Look. I didn't wanna hurt or betray you but I did. I know that now. You were like a sister to me. And sisters don't hurt each other. I know I messed things up. But I want to make it up to you in some way. " She finished.

I still didn't say anything. I couldn't be mad at her forever. That would be annoying and boring. I know people make mistakes and that no one on this planet are perfect but I was to upset and betrayed that I couldn't see it. And I knew that Addison had feelings for Mark after Me and Derek saw them. But that Mark lied to me didn't help him to go back to be friends with me.

" I know that now. I really do, Addison. I was just upset with you and Mark that I couldn't really see that nobody is perfect and that people do make mistakes. and I'm sorry for yelling at you. " I apologised.

" I understand you. And you have nothing to apologise for. " she said with a bright smile on her face. Gosh I'm happy we are back to normal.

Me and Addison ended up spending the whole lunch break together laughing and talking to each other. We had a lot to catch up after what happend. She told me that Derek had chosen her over Meredith which meant she had her husband back. Even iff I did like Derek and Meredith together I didn't say anything about it.

" So what about Mark?...." I asked with a furrowed face. " Are you still gonna sleep with him or gonna make it work with my brother before I get a pan? ".

Addison laughed at my joke and began talking. " No I don't want anything to do with Mark anymore. And I'm gonna make things work OKAY?! " She said and laughed making me laugh.

Gosh I missed her.

***
I was down at the E.R and helping some patients with things until Derek approached me. " So Hailey Shepherd has gone back being friends with Addison Shepherd? " he asked with a grin. I made a tired face before walking over to him.

" Yessss! Plus don't say my full name like that please. " I told him making him chuckle.
" Soo you and Mark-"

" Don't, Derek. I don't wanna talk about it. "

" Comon! Did something happen between you before I found out you yelled at him this morning?! "

I froze. Wait did how fast did this travel about me, Mark and Addison?

" Derek please! " I begged him. " I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT! " I snapped making him be annoyed and later walked away.

***

After 3 exhausting hours I got home. The apartment was so empty and dark that I wished I wasn't alone. I went into the kitchen to make some pesto pasta with chicken.

Right when I was in the middle of cooking someone knocked on my door. " Come in! " I yelled. It revealed to be Alex.

" Heyy! Wow it smells good in here. What are you making. " he asked politely which left me confused. Wasn't this dude angry at me earlier?

" Pesto pasta with chicken! " I said cheerfully. " But why are you here? "

Alex took of his coat and walked into the kitchen and stood next to me. " Sorry for lashing at you about my father. " he apologised.

" No it's my fault. I'm sorry " I apologised back.
Alex just smiled and began helping me with the food. He began doing the salad while I was at the stove making the pasta.

I was happy we got along. And that I had other guy friends over than Mark or my brother Derek.

Me and Alex turned out to be having fun making the food and later ate it up. It was good and Alex sallad was good aswell as I kept mocking him and him laughing as he was annoyed over it.

I realised I comepletely miss judged him when I first met him. He was a nice person after all.

Does anyone like this story?
I'll try to upload new chapters every week! <3
L.J.L