Profess

*Chapter 11*

Chiyo baa-sama and I ate breakfast in silence after what happened yesterday. Sasori has not came out from his work room and I have not heard from him since. I wasn't thinking properly yesterday and wondered if I had made the wrong choice to let Sasori fix my eye. If I haven't asked him, Chiyo baa-sama wouldn't had scolded him. It's all my fault.

Chiyo baa-sama must have sense my guilt when I stopped eating halfway. "Kivi, it's not your fault. I understand that you want your eye sight back but that's not the way to get it back." I nodded silently. "I'm sorry." I murmured. "I won't ask Sasori again so please don't be mad at him. All of this is my fault. I...tempted him." Chiyo baa-sama shook her head, "I'm happy that you are standing up for Sasori and I'm not mad at him. Ever since Sasori lost his parents, I'm trying my best to understand that boy." She looked like she wanted to say something else but hesitated.

Chiyo baa-sama looked so weak and fragile when she talked about Sasori's parents, I guess it is not just Sasori that is affected by his parents' death. I stood up and went over to Chiyo baa-sama before hugging her. Chiyo baa-sama looked surprised for a minute before accepting my sympathy. "Thank you, Kivi. You should go prepare now, you're having your first mission today, right?" I smiled at her before excusing myself back to my room.

I stared at myself in the mirror and brought my hand up to my right eye. Aki and Takahara might look at me as a freak now but then again, they might already know what happened to me and my Father disowning me. I held my tears back before pulling my headband down to cover my right eye. I touched my snow white hair. Besides being known for our unique skills and ninjutsu, the Kagura Clan is also famous for our unique white hair. But I'm no longer a Kagura Clan, aren't I?

I waved my hand in the air and crystals appeared again. "Do you think you can do something about my hair?" I asked my crystals. They reacted as if they have a mind of their own again and turned into a beautiful pinkish red in color. As if knowing what I'm doing, I brought my crystals to my head and they slowly melted into every strands of my hair; turning from white long hair to soft pink middle length. Not long later, I'm staring at a unfamiliar girl in the mirror. "But I'm still a Kagura by blood." I told myself before gathering my stuff and walked out of my room.

There is one place for me to go first before I head out. I gently placed my hand on the door of Sasori's work room and I can tell that he is still inside. Holding my breath, I knocked on the door. "Sasori?" No reply. "Sasori? I know you're inside." I heard a loud crash. "Don't disturb me!" Sasori shouted from inside. I flinched from shock. He has never shouted at me before. Father used to shout at me a lot but it hurts a lot more when Sasori shouts.

"I'm sorry." I said loud enough for him to hear. "I'm going to come in, okay?" No reply again. I pushed the door open and see Sasori working hard on a puppet. When I walked towards him, I accidentally kicked the hammer that he threw just now. I picked it up and handed it to Sasori. He ignored me as he worked on the puppet's joints. I placed it on the table and watched him work. I guessed he don't really like it when people disturbed him when he is working but he realized that I'm not going to move unless he talk to me.

"What do you want?" He asked, his tone as cold as death.

"I just want to apologize for what I did yesterday."

Sasori stopped working and looked at me with a surprised look on his face when he saw my new look. "There's nothing for you to apologize about." He said a little softer now.

"Sasori..." I kneel in front of him and hugged him like I did yesterday before the whole misunderstanding happened. "Remember 6 months ago, I told you that I just can't leave you alone and I want to be by your side?" Sasori didn't say anything but I know that he remembers. "I wasn't lying, Sasori. Every time I felt like I'm dying inside when you're so close to me but my feelings just can't reach you. Sometimes you're quiet and serious, sometimes you're playful and you tease me. I feel like I'm running in circles in your hand." I blabbered all the feelings I had held inside for so long.

"What are you trying to say?" Sasori asked, no emotion detected in his tone.

"I want to get to know the real you, Sasori." I stood up and placed my forehead on his head. "Even if you kept pushing me away, I will always come back to you. At the end of the day, I can't stop myself from falling in love with you." I whispered the last part in embarrassment. A few seconds ticked by before Sasori surprised me by putting his arms around me and brought me closer to him. He whispered two words before bringing his lips to mine.

"You're annoying."

"I know."

I don't know how long we've kissed but I do know that I love Sasori so much and I'm going to be late for my first mission.

*A/N*

Hi hi! Sorry for the late posting! I have some events going on and I absolutely hate it! Anyway, I decided to make Kivi profess her love to Sasori and I think it went well and kinda cheesy! Hahas! Am I dragging the story too long?